Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
The Natural

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Raziel said:

If you post something, be prepared for a response that isn't what you were fishing for?

I think got that. I'm just surprised that between John's film and promotional schedule and learning Mandarin, he had time to go get a masters degree in subtweeting. I have no idea what drama he's offering a take on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if this was a subtweet about the Jay Lethal thing...

Myles tagged Cedric in the original Lethal tweet, so I thought it might be... but then Cedric retweeted Myles' Tupac tweet right afterwards, so idk... 

 

And for the record, I'm from North Carolina, and I'm not currently high and/or drunk. (Never have been, actually) Checkmate, @Web Conn! 

Edited by steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If folks are calling each other wrestling names like Triple H and Road Dogg in corporate email exchanges, I guess Billy Gunn's username would come up as [email protected] in Outlook.

If you ever have email him in public, you can just he's a proctologist!

Cc: @Nice Guy Eddie

Edited by Edwin
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I think got that. I'm just surprised that between John's film and promotional schedule and learning Mandarin, he had time to go get a masters degree in subtweeting. I have no idea what drama he's offering a take on.

I mean, it's not like Wrestling Twitter is devoid of drama today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only way this can get worse is if Seth decides to step up and offer his usual company man take. Then we'll have drama bingo. 

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and this is how Takeover gets edited and all of a sudden..Cameron Grimes is the NXT Breakout Winner...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Is every wrestler from North Carolina drunk or high at all times? 

probably

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About Bret: I'm embarrassed to admit how old I was before I realized that Excellence of Execution was a Hitman pun, and not just a comment on how fucking perfectly he did everything.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

About Bret: I'm embarrassed to admit how old I was before I realized that Excellence of Execution was a Hitman pun, and not just a comment on how fucking perfectly he did everything.

.......wait......

 

Image result for oh i get it

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as who in (or out of) WWE is supporting Jordan Myles, he did call for people to make their profile pictures black and white as a gesture of solidarity. And EC3's at least is monochrome now. 

If the timing worked better, you could claim the entire Cincinatti Bengals squad were on his side yesterday too. But that was probably a coincidence.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Only way this can get worse is if Seth decides to step up and offer his usual company man take. Then we'll have drama bingo. 

with Becky following behind to clean Seth's mess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how Seth could even make this worse, but he got talent for that, I'm sure that he'd manage to surprise us all.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Archibald said:

I don't know how Seth could even make this worse, but he got talent for that, I'm sure that he'd manage to surprise us all.

“It don’t matter if you’re black, or white, you don’t know what it’s like until you step into @WWERollins world. Tonight is no different when I Burn It Down for the #WWEUniverse to see!”

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Web Conn said:

To be fair everyone in North Carolina seems drunk or high at all times.

I'm completely sober right now but then again I'm getting ready to go to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I know it was on FS1, but holy shit...

Final-Cable-2019-Oct-25-FRI.png

AEW actually beat Smackdown for the week.

I guess lots of people are living the "stopped watching wwe" gimmick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are logical reasons for it, the same used 2 weeks ago when Dynamite lost 400K viewers, but then I'd just be a dirty WWE Defender.  Blar, WWE SUKS, DETH TO VINCE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I know it was on FS1, but holy shit...

Final-Cable-2019-Oct-25-FRI.png

AEW actually beat Smackdown for the week.

They showed a replay on Sunday afternoon on Fox after football, so you're gonna need to add those numbers too to get...the real number!

AEW WILL NEVER WIN! MUAHAHAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

They showed a replay on Sunday afternoon on Fox after football, so you're gonna need to add those numbers too to get...the real number!

AEW WILL NEVER WIN! MUAHAHAHA

A one hour replay? Please... Face it, you WUM’s have lost this week’s leg of the  “marathon”.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LoneWolf&Subs said:

A one hour replay? Please... Face it, you WUM’s have lost this week’s leg of the  “marathon”.

I expected this sort of response from a GUG.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...