DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

3 minutes ago, Raziel said:

If you post something, be prepared for a response that isn't what you were fishing for?

I think got that. I'm just surprised that between John's film and promotional schedule and learning Mandarin, he had time to go get a masters degree in subtweeting. I have no idea what drama he's offering a take on.

I wonder if this was a subtweet about the Jay Lethal thing...

Myles tagged Cedric in the original Lethal tweet, so I thought it might be... but then Cedric retweeted Myles' Tupac tweet right afterwards, so idk... 

And for the record, I'm from North Carolina, and I'm not currently high and/or drunk. (Never have been, actually) Checkmate, @Web Conn

Edited by steve

If folks are calling each other wrestling names like Triple H and Road Dogg in corporate email exchanges, I guess Billy Gunn's username would come up as [email protected] in Outlook.

If you ever have email him in public, you can just he's a proctologist!

Cc: @Nice Guy Eddie

Edited by Edwin

14 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I think got that. I'm just surprised that between John's film and promotional schedule and learning Mandarin, he had time to go get a masters degree in subtweeting. I have no idea what drama he's offering a take on.

I mean, it's not like Wrestling Twitter is devoid of drama today.

20 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

About Bret: I'm embarrassed to admit how old I was before I realized that Excellence of Execution was a Hitman pun, and not just a comment on how fucking perfectly he did everything.

.......wait......

Image result for oh i get it

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

As far as who in (or out of) WWE is supporting Jordan Myles, he did call for people to make their profile pictures black and white as a gesture of solidarity. And EC3's at least is monochrome now. 

If the timing worked better, you could claim the entire Cincinatti Bengals squad were on his side yesterday too. But that was probably a coincidence.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Archibald said:

I don't know how Seth could even make this worse, but he got talent for that, I'm sure that he'd manage to surprise us all.

“It don’t matter if you’re black, or white, you don’t know what it’s like until you step into @WWERollins world. Tonight is no different when I Burn It Down for the #WWEUniverse to see!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

They showed a replay on Sunday afternoon on Fox after football, so you're gonna need to add those numbers too to get...the real number!

AEW WILL NEVER WIN! MUAHAHAHA

A one hour replay? Please... Face it, you WUM’s have lost this week’s leg of the  “marathon”.

• Like 1