DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

11 hours ago, Casey said:

Pretty sure Tony Khan is half-white.

In America, this means you're 100% whatever the other half is to most people.

That Myles shirt is racist af obviously, but who do we expect accountability from again? The guy who dropped the N-bomb on live tv? Or the guy who launched his career by doing a blackface skit with a bunch of his white friends?

• Like 4

Jay Lethal is trending on Twitter. Not even sure what to make of it at this point.

It's gone from this is wrong, I had no idea about it and screw everyone to saying he knew and gave the green light on a white tee, to they forced me, to screw everyone and take a jab at Jay Lethal calling him something he shouldn't have, to screw everyone, to I hate Hulk Hogan and back.

Folks sympathized with him, then began to think it's a work and now they are treating as a meme.

Ugly situation.

12 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Did Bret have the nicest regular-ass standing suplex? Just beautiful and I love how he jumps back with it. 

I also liked how Bret Hart lets out a grunt of exertion in his suplexes. Bret Hart executed so many moves better than others. Sharpshooter, Piledriver, Russian Leg Sweep, Bulldog and Top Rope Superplex. I always think of Bret's as the example I give of how to do the maneuver especially the Sharpshooter.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Rehabilitated Rick said:

I was with him until he threw Jay Lethal under the bus and called himself 2Pac's successor.

Someone get Mark Henry on the phone.

Seriously, ACH should probably talk to Mark Henry or at the very least getting off of Twitter. Breaking out the Uncle Tom label on Jay Lethal was out of bounds and has nothing to do with what he's upset about unless he's about to insinuate other black folks under the NxT brand are selling out their peers.

12 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Well what do you think of this. 

He's said a lot of and this plot has taken a lot of twists and turns with everything he's said and with the tweets he's deleted.

As I said before, everyone was with him, then they began thinking it was a work as he kept talking and then he kept talking and adding spins to it and now it's turned into a meme.

Edit: And yeah, that's it for me on the topic.

Edited by Edwin

22 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Well, publishing corporate emails is one way to ensure you get fired.

Shades of that time years ago when Matt Hardy was desperately trying to get fired and came up with the checkmate move of posting a pic of Rey without his mask?