DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

The problem with China is, as we've seen with both AEW through the OWE deal, and UFC, Chinese nationals have visa problems getting into America (and Europe, hence the cancellation of the OWE-UK tour. Zhang Weili is UFC Women's Strawweight Champion and can't defend it internationally.

1 minute ago, D.Z said:

Old image

TripleHGlobalLocalization2.0.png

Firstly, no Australasia? Secondly, Iceland is in Europe. Thirdly, Turkey and India are OK but nothing in Africa (except Egypt)? Why not? It's not like the whole Continent is in the Third World. Bits of it are prosperous.

5 minutes ago, AxB said:

The problem with China is, as we've seen with both AEW through the OWE deal, and UFC, Chinese nationals have visa problems getting into America (and Europe, hence the cancellation of the OWE-UK tour. Zhang Weili is UFC Women's Strawweight Champion and can't defend it internationally.

Zhang Weili just got her visa, but that only happened last week (literally seven days ago).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pete said:

So is Colt supposed to be a reformed arsonist, or is CPD just really sloppy?

is the Boom Boom nickname supposed to mean that Colt Cabana sets buildings on fire until they explode?

5 hours ago, Custos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Who could pull off Phil Collins' gear the best out of the current crop of wrestlers?

Christopher Daniels is either Phil Collins or Moby.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

a shame that WCW didn't last long enough for Christopher Daniels to become Mr. Worldwide

I’m Cuban, but for some reason I find white people pretending to be Cuban entertaining.

I approve of this.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Remember when Sami and Bayley were slotted as can't-miss babyfaces for a generation of friendly millennials? 

Yeah, that was 4 years ago.  If you told anyone in 2015 what has happened in the last 4 years, they'd lock you in a cage and throw away the key.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, HumanChessgame said:

I'd agree, but this is one of the most intense scenes in a tv show I can think of-

Absolutely.  People who decry Miami Vice as pastel 80s fluff never saw the show or are misremembering.  Until it went off the rails in the end season(s), it was pretty dark and just amazing.

• Like 3