DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

2 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Somebody on Meltz's board is saying VOW claim that the big Meltzer (Meltzception) Japan rumour is NXT Japan with Meiko and Sekimoto as coaches (noooooooo!). Could also be working with BJW. Fuck.

We knew it was happening sooner, rather than later. Sekimoto is a great choice to coach. In the last two decades, no man comes close understanding pro wrestling psychology like he does, while doing simple to execute maneuvers.

Hopefully they put the Smackdown women's belt on Bliss. And draft Bayley to Raw where she can job to Zelina.

Anyway seems Smackdown is going to be the character heavy brand. While Raw will be workrate with stupid angles.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Literally the trade was Nikki and Alexa "for future draft picks"

Which means they are threatening us with more drafts

So fucking dumb. I can’t even really joke about this. Who gives a shit about who’s on what show, or whether they have two extra picks? The only time I bought into this shit was the original split when both shows had a sense of being different. This whole thing was an unsalvageable failure. This extra shit isn’t even worth it to flesh this out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Edit: Did the Punk deal fall through?

This was a preview of the show. It doesn't actually premiere until November 5th. So there's still time for that to happen.

I hope it does, because Booker is horrible and nobody can change my mind.

1 minute ago, Cobra Commander said:

having a Japanese satellite fed would be a great way for them to send some guys to Japan to get them off of TV in the US when convenient

Stop being so tactful. They should launch Dolph Ziggler into the sun. There is no alternative. Anything less is weakness.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Stop being so tactful. They should launch Dolph Ziggler into the sun. There is no alternative. Anything less is weakness.

Speaking of Ziggler - I only saw a clip on Reddit, but on that Backstage show, Booker T suggested Ziggler should be Steve Austin's comeback match. Christian suggested AJ Styles, Paige said Kevin Owens.