DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

2 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

If Cornette’s tales of Southwestern CT are any indicator, people living in Stamford for the WWE never actually buy their residences (also because that area is super fucking expensive). So it’s not like Bischoff has to go back to Wyoming to try and claim a new parcel of land through the Homestead Act.

So Bischoff and Cornette might now be able to bond over their experiences of hating living in Connecticut.

Or Cornette can continue to regale people with his story about how he put boogers on the windshield of Eric's car. That itself is a bonding moment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Yeah, isn’t Bischoff a down low hillbilly biker. Him, and his family traveling like a band of gypsies doesn’t seem out of the ordinary. 

God, the things my stupid brain remembers...So, I want to say he had to sell off his motorcycles, airplane, and other shit the last time he had some financial trouble. Maybe he kept one for him and one for his wife.

25 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Or Cornette can continue to regale people with his story about how he put boogers on the windshield of Eric's car. That itself is a bonding moment.

“That Eric Bischoff is a real so and so”

”You know who I hated? Vince Russo”

”Eric Bischoff isn’t that bad a guy!”

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I can't wait for him to talk about the time they brought in the new fruit trays and how the dirtsheets don't know about ripeness.

Eric: Oh man, you know what... They got fudge at the bottom of the bottom, y’see? That enables you to control your fudge distribution as you eat your ice cream.

Zack Ryder: I never met a man who knew so much about nothing.

Eric: Thank you...

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Vince, after seeing the ratings for week two of SmackDown on Fox:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy-91-182720f.gif?quality=90&lb=620,4

I think this happened a couple of weeks prior maybe. There was a weird line in Bruce's podcast about Smackdown. I can't recall the reference because I was kind of spaced out driving down the interstate to Gainesville.

1 minute ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

So what are we thinking this major Japan story is going to be?

Either NXT Japan, New Japan teaming with the WWE for night 2 of WK, a big stadium show in Japan, or what I believe is the biggest possibility, WWE has picked up SANADA. The reason I believe it’s the last is because they’ve done that in the past with Japanese talent.

21 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Either NXT Japan, New Japan teaming with the WWE for night 2 of WK, a big stadium show in Japan, or what I believe is the biggest possibility, WWE has picked up SANADA. The reason I believe it’s the last is because they’ve done that in the past with Japanese talent.

With Meltzer saying he's going to need a whole podcast to talk about how whatever it is is going to work, I think it's a pretty safe bet it's none of these things.

Maybe with Harold allegedly leaving NJPW they're going to actually play ball with AEW.

Him keeping it quiet until the deal goes through pretty much means it's AEW related and nothing to do with WWE, or he'd have reported it already.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

With Meltzer saying he's going to need a whole podcast to talk about how whatever it is is going to work, I think it's a pretty safe bet it's none of these things.

Maybe with Harold allegedly leaving NJPW they're going to actually play ball with AEW.

Him keeping it quiet until the deal goes through pretty much means it's AEW related and nothing to do with WWE, or he'd have reported it already.

But WWE does have an announcement too. But, all they’re saying is that neither have anything to do with each other.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

9 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

He said its nothing to do with AEW 

18 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Lio Rush is more talented than Mike Bennett.  He should be thankful Vince is a crazy old man throwing around $500K contracts at anyone who ever wrestled in ROH.  

I wish Vince felt this way about announcers

• Haha 2

Somebody on Meltz's board is saying VOW claim that the big Meltzer (Meltzception) Japan rumour is NXT Japan with Meiko and Sekimoto as coaches (noooooooo!). Could also be working with BJW. Fuck.

• Sad 2