Raw is A Season Premiere - 9/30/2019

Dolfan in NYC

31 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Same, Ric Flair.

Heenan: "That's my second favorite song."

Monsoon: "I'm almost afraid to ask...what's your favorite?"

Heenan: "All the rest are tied."

• Like 9

There are fewer things I enjoy more than when WWE thinks they did something brilliant when they did the exact opposite and then they put it on Twitter looking for reactions.

You get what you deserve.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

I really like the new entrance set.

That's about as much positivity as the show'll get from me. Flair's now getting to Piper territory of being rambling and embarrassing. Principe Mysterio needs an acting class or a mask to cover his lack of facial reaction.

Most of this show was pretty good. Brock murdering Rey and Dominick was unexpected...but fun. 

Becky/Sasha is going to be a fun brawl in the cell. But with Becky taping up her hand before she went down to the ring, I'm sad it's not just a taped fist match. It's been a while since there was a good one of those.

The whole "lets have someone come out only to go to commercial then a video package that has nothing to do with them" bit needs to stop. Like, Roode/Ziggler had to be in the ring a good five minutes just doing nothing. Otis is gonna be a star. So is Tucker. I kinda wanna see either of them vs. Brock at some point.

The Miz tv thing was just sad. On the one hand, Hogan and Flair on the mic can out work the entire roster. But at the same time I don't want to see them get trotted out because they're getting a huge payday from the Saudi's. I hope Flair is getting enough to cover his most recent financial problems. I'm surprised they don't have them wrestling. I'm sure they could have both of them wrestle without taking a single bump.

Skipping to the end. That was some cucking they did to Rusev. Become an American citizen and he loses his wife. This company is so damn odd.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Oh boy, between the Rusev-Lana-Lashley angle and Hogan's return....

I'm just going to avoid wrestling Twitter completely for the next few days.   

So what you're saying is that having to sleep through RAW because I'm working graveyard shift for the next seven days is a blessing in disguise?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Time to get caught on halloween havoc films.

My pick is readily available via numerous outlets and I will be watching it and writing the review sometime this week if I am not struck down with delirium from sleep deprivation.

8 minutes ago, J.T. said:

My pick is readily available via numerous outlets and I will be watching it and writing the review sometime this week if I am not struck down with delirium from sleep deprivation.

Sadly, another night of broken [redacted] means no time to write my review or getting my reading done for podcasts this week. 

20 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Sadly, another night of broken [redacted] means no time to write my review or getting my reading done for podcasts this week. 

Yep. both [redacted] and [redacted] are in full swing so the Fall readiness training schedule is in full swing especially with [redacted] coming up around Thanksgiving.