DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2019 - WILDCARD/DIVISIONALS

Dolfan in NYC

17 minutes ago, Lawful Metal said:

Fuck Dish network, cancelling fox, FS1 this time Of year. What’re streaming options to watch Astros v Rays? I’ll be at a conference so I’ll have nothing fun to do.

I know for sure YouTube TV has it. I think Hulu with Live TV will air it as well.

Just now, Craig H said:

I know for sure YouTube TV has it. I think Hulu with Live TV will air it as well.

He has to have those already - and if you are going to pay money, might as well give it directly to MLB.TV

The only legal, free way is to log into a providers website/app with account info

Since Dish is feuding with FOX - it would mean finding someone who has cable or DIRECT and using their info

You 

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

He has to have those already - and if you are going to pay money, might as well give it directly to MLB.TV

The only legal, free way is to log into a providers website/app with account info

Since Dish is feuding with FOX - it would mean finding someone who has cable or DIRECT and using their info

YouTube TV has a free trial.

10 minutes ago, piranesi said:

Has anyone in any sport ever lost 12 straight playoff games to the same team?

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/27762397/minnesota-twins-torture-breaking-their-record-14-game-postseason-losing-streak

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

On 10/4/2019 at 10:17 AM, RIPPA said:

I give money directly to mlb.tv, but you still need a provider login for the FS1 feeds.

Because it seems Kurt and I are the only ones that were getting screwed by the FOX/Dish thing, that's over now.  all FOX stuff is back on Dish and Sling.

Now watch the Yankees suddenly forget how to play now that I can watch games again.

Nats on Friday

WE ARE BRILIANT! MAX SCHERZER WILL PITCH EVERY GAME! NO ONE CAN BEAT US NOW! HE IS STARTING GAME 3!!!

Nats Today

Yeah - Anibal Sanchez is starting Game 3

32 minutes ago, just drew said:

Braves feel different this year. Exorcising a lot of demons. Every curse has an end. #Relentless

The old Demons have been repalced by the new demon.  The God of shitty bullpens.  How many victims this year alone? Milwaukie, Washington, St. Louis, Chicago....

7 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yup the Nats are so terrified on their bullpen they are only using starters

like the Astros in 2017 and Boston last year

Dellin Betances can probably be had for pretty cheap in the offseason if teams want to take a chance on a pitcher that threw 1 inning this year.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

What the record is is Hunter Stickland has allowed 9 HRs in the postseason in relief (13 innings pitched)

He already had the record - he is just stat padding now