DVDVR Message Board

WWE Raw 10-14-13

MGFanJay

I know people are getting tired of the "turn the Shield/Wyatts" face fantasy booking, but I get the sense Wyatts are being groomed as HHH's new enforcers, or at a minimum, will be sent after the Rhodes once the Shield loses their rematch.

Why?
At this point, it is probably just coincidence, but they've just happened to come out after a couple of the fringe guys who have stood up against the Authority (Kofi, now Miz). Given that HHH and Steph were bitching out the Shield even before losing the titles, it would be easy to spin it as HHH has been using them all this time.
It'd be hard for a heel to go after a face at this point without running into someone HHH has had issues with.I think "HHH is the higher power behind the Wyatts" adds a whole new ripple of awfulness to this "either the Wyatts or the Shield must turn face" nonsense, and it also would cut the legs right off of the Wyatts' gimmick.

I know people are getting tired of the "turn the Shield/Wyatts" face fantasy booking, but I get the sense Wyatts are being groomed as HHH's new enforcers, or at a minimum, will be sent after the Rhodes once the Shield loses their rematch.

Why?
At this point, it is probably just coincidence, but they've just happened to come out after a couple of the fringe guys who have stood up against the Authority (Kofi, now Miz). Given that HHH and Steph were bitching out the Shield even before losing the titles, it would be easy to spin it as HHH has been using them all this time.
It'd be hard for a heel to go after a face at this point without running into someone HHH has had issues with.I think "HHH is the higher power behind the Wyatts" adds a whole new ripple of awfulness to this "either the Wyatts or the Shield must turn face" nonsense, and it also would cut the legs right off of the Wyatts' gimmick.
Please don't let HHH end up being the higher power behind the the Wyatt's. That would be a shittier payoff than Vince being the power behind the Ministry. Keep the Wyatt family far, far away from the HHH stuff for now.