DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK FOUR

Dolfan in NYC

3 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

She is absolutely fucking great in Hustlers. Like full stop "this is one of the best performances of the year" great.

The girl wants to see a movie tonight, I chickened out when she asked if there is something I'd rather see than The Peanut Butter Falcon.  I want to see Hustlers, not enough to get kicked in the nuts in public though.

16 minutes ago, supremebve said:

The girl wants to see a movie tonight, I chickened out when she asked if there is something I'd rather see than The Peanut Butter Falcon.  I want to see Hustlers, not enough to get kicked in the nuts in public though.

I appeared to be the only male in the theater when I saw it.

Best 2019 movie I've seen so far.

2 minutes ago, supremebve said:

I know me, and I know her...nothing good could come from us seeing that movie together.

With her, you're going to see the female empowerment crime film.

Without her, you're going to the movie about strippers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brian Fowler said:

With her, you're going to see the female empowerment crime film.

Without her, you're going to the movie about strippers

I understand that, you understand that.  The look on my face when J-Lo is in her stripper outfit...she won't understand that.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Brian Fowler said:

Oh, it's also the return of one of my favorite annual traditions: people on Twitter bitching that Metallica isn't the halftime act!

Fuck that: GIVE ME GWAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Oh, it's also the return of one of my favorite annual traditions: people on Twitter bitching that Metallica isn't the halftime act!

Considering James Hetfield just went back into rehab - they need to let it go

• Like 2

The dolphins with their first lead of the season.  

Three things that are consistent:  death,taxes, and the Bills playing like shit against the Patriots at home regardless of their record

Josh Norman limping off the field.   So the Skins defense has gotten at least 3 times better

Edited by hammerva