DVDVR Message Board

I Said, Hey... What's Going On?

Dolfan in NYC
Message added by jaedmc,

We know. It's hard. But we don't want to moderate your political discussion.

Going against these wishes will result in a suspension.

On 4/24/2020 at 1:56 AM, Casey said:

Guidelines don't really mean shit unless they're enforced by those with the power to do so, whether that's the government (local, state or federal) or the businesses themselves.

Give me the power, I shall enforce them, with pacifism-based VIOLENCE. My followers chuck me at things of their own free will.

21 hours ago, OSJ said:

You're in North Kakalackee, half the State is drunk by noon on most days anyway. Mix drinks while teleconferencing, it's probably more productive than anything being discussed on the call.

Half? I think you're severely underestimating "The NC" as they like to call it. Here, in Wisconsin, we're usually drunk by 6 am. You know, if I drank alcohol, but the rest of us are!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Half? I think you're severely underestimating "The NC" as they like to call it. Here, in Wisconsin, we're usually drunk by 6 am. You know, if I drank alcohol, but the rest of us are!

I was being kind. Now go back to munching cheese curds and walleye. (One of those things I love, the other is just grotesque).

17 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Image may contain: one or more people

I'm ready for every contingency. Now, if you need me, I'll be passed out on the floor.

AIIEEEEE!!!! A mall ninja!!!! Run for your lives!!!

Just now, OSJ said:

AIIEEEEE!!!! A mall ninja!!!! Run for your lives!!!

I have like 5 bandanas and a durag on there, I'm comin' for ya. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ryan said:

I'll send you some Cheese Curds if you like. We have all kinds of variations.

https://simonscheese.com/collections/cheese-curds-string

No, that was the grotesque thing. Feel free to ship me some walleye! The spectacle of people in Madison munching cheese curds during happy hour still gives me nightmares.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Cheese curds are amazing. You're an inhuman monster, one of the many angled ones.

Tindlosi hound at your service.

Just now, tbarrie said:

It's even worse than that. Disliking cheese curds implies one dislikes poutine as well.

You guys just keep that stuff in Canuckistan where it belongs. I have had poutine once, never, ever again.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, OSJ said:

I don't normally celebrate the death of another human being, but thank God they killed that monster.

I'd rather he was rotting in prison until he died in a puddle of his own filth, but since it already happened, fuck him.

• Like 1

People have been calling about it in other states and stuff too. I can't believe anyone is that fucking stupid, but here we are.

10 hours ago, Ryan said:

People have been calling about it in other states and stuff too. I can't believe anyone is that fucking stupid, but here we are.

1. Listen to Donald Trump

2. Vote for Donald Trump

3. Listen to Donald Trump

4. Shoot Lysol and drink bleach

Oddly, I have no problem with folks doing this. I believe the principle is called "Darwinism".

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Ryan said:

That image really is me in case anyone was curious. I have about 15 more bandanas I could tie on!

Damn, I have only one... It's the skeletal jaw thingie that Chessman used to wear back in the day. Whatever became of him?

45 minutes ago, OSJ said:

Damn, I have only one... It's the skeletal jaw thingie that Chessman used to wear back in the day. Whatever became of him?

I've worn them for about 15 years because I don't like hats and since I got balder and balder over time it just seems to work out well to not burn my head or feel cold.

Also, Chessman works for AAA. He just wrestled a few days ago.

• Thanks 1