DVDVR Message Board

I Said, Hey... What's Going On?

Dolfan in NYC
Message added by jaedmc,

We know. It's hard. But we don't want to moderate your political discussion.

Going against these wishes will result in a suspension.

Despite some great news here in the US that I can't talk about, this weather sucks... We're getting the high desert cold plunge in the late afternoon which catches the birds completely by surprise. So far, the cats have been doing what cats do, that is to say being opportunistic predators with the total running to three birds over the last three days. What's worrisome is that the violence is being perpetrated by the little cats (18 months old), which means that they've just discovered their killswitch which does not bode well for the birds. Further, Spike has discovered how to get up on the roof, but lacks any knowledge of how to get down.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lawful Metal said:

is it over yet?

Well you see there's an outside chance, if Venus enters the second house and the moon tilts one degree, that possibly someone might find 2 ballots in a bin in the parking lot of the Holliday Inn Express in Monroeville what could probably swing PA...

• Like 3

For the record regarding baldness, it all depends on a lot of things. So, just look at all your biological relatives and you'll know your odds. My father is bald(hides it) and both my grandfathers were bald. My uncles are about 50/50 in the balding pool of varying degrees. You can take a guess how that affected my hair without me saying it. I'm not about to ask my Aunts, but they all seem to have full heads of hair.

https://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-health/mens-health/articles/2011/02/22/what-causes-hair-loss-9-myths-about-baldness

Edited by Ryan

7 hours ago, Raziel said:

Well you see there's an outside chance, if Venus enters the second house and the moon tilts one degree, that possibly someone might find 2 ballots in a bin in the parking lot of the Holliday Inn Express in Monroeville what could probably swing PA...

I found 40 million ballots for Dukakis back in 1991 in a dumpster out behind a Denny's in Florida from all over the country. I wonder if this holds significance.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, OSJ said:

Despite some great news here in the US that I can't talk about, this weather sucks... We're getting the high desert cold plunge in the late afternoon which catches the birds completely by surprise. So far, the cats have been doing what cats do, that is to say being opportunistic predators with the total running to three birds over the last three days. What's worrisome is that the violence is being perpetrated by the little cats (18 months old), which means that they've just discovered their killswitch which does not bode well for the birds. Further, Spike has discovered how to get up on the roof, but lacks any knowledge of how to get down.

Any large birds of prey around there? Cats better watch out for avian revenge.

"You're fired."

Anyway... The holidays are coming and it's generally not recommended that you hang with your whole extended family, and maybe the timing on that isn't horrible even if the reasons why are unfortunate. Silver Lining 2020. ???

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

We don't do that here

But anyway, goodbye to il D(o)uc(h)e. Fuck you forever.

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of! Let's say as smoothly and as peacefully as possible.

Edited by Shartnado
Changed one y to u
  • Like 2