DVDVR Message Board

NXT on USA - 9/18/2019

Dolfan in NYC

4 hours ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

The USA hour is on Hulu. I asked here a while ago about how this USANXT thang was going to work but no one answered. There couldn't be a crawl before the Network NXT show to let us consumers know what we are paying for?

Because you didn't ask it here.....??? 

I have responded to that question a few times 

Here is me responding to Log

I scrolled through your posts since April and the only thing I see about you asking about NXT was saying that you didn't want it live.

So now I am confused...

15 hours ago, odessasteps said:

American horror story #1?

This season is all about 80's slasher movie nostalgia and it is GLORIOUS~!

No lie, I will probably be watching AHS live and DVRing NXT to watch the next morning while I'm getting ready for work.

16 minutes ago, J.T. said:

This season is all about 80's slasher movie nostalgia and it is GLORIOUS~!

No lie, I will probably be watching AHS live and DVRing NXT to watch the next morning while I'm getting ready for work.

What about October 2nd onwards when AEW starts?  Assuming you care to see it that's going to be quite a lot of viewing for one night.

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

What about October 2nd onwards when AEW starts?  Assuming you care to see it that's going to be quite a lot of viewing for one night.

I was wise and took advantage of the FiOS multi channel DVR special so I can record up to five shows simultaneously.

Once the regular charge kicks in, I'll just cancel or contact Customer Retention and whine until they make the discount permanent.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

The USA hour is on Hulu. I asked here a while ago about how this USANXT thang was going to work but no one answered. There couldn't be a crawl before the Network NXT show to let us consumers know what we are paying for?

The show(s) are (were) fun. I really liked Rush v. Lorcan - they both were laying it in and making each other look strong.

confused and a bit scared,

RAF

I watched last night and the Hulu version is a condensed version of both hours.  All the squashes are gone and the Dream/Strong match was cut to about ten minutes (which may have made it better.)  

• Like 1

Thank you RIPPA for your tender ministrations, and you too sydneybrown, to keep caring where so many others have given up and walked away in disgust (JUDASES (Judaii?) ALL OF THEM).

Of course, when I said "here" I meant the heating grate by the alley near the bridge where I hand out my literature for Thee Church Of By And For Thee Street People As Revealed By Boogie Woogie Man Jimmy Valiant Whoo Mercy Daddy (TCOBAFTSPARBBWMJVWMD), with additional Gospels, spirituals and sermonizing from Captain Lou Albano, Prince Curtis Iaukea, Beautiful Beauregard and The Great Kabuki. Look for me, I'll be wearing my bishop mitre and a sandwich board with a crayon portrait of Jack Pfefer and the Grand Wizard heavy petting on it. Or I might be at the library, using the computer or taking a "bath". You know: church stuff.

you wish you knew what confused was,

addlepated,

RAF (who never reads his emails either)

• Like 1