DVDVR Message Board

SDL is a BLUDGEONING 9/17/19

Niners Fan in CT

That was a grade A beat down.

Getting here was shaky at best but this feud now rules. And not just because of the collective talent level, but the history. Rowan and Bryan, Rowan/Harper and Bryan, Rowan/Harper and Reigns. There’s so much to pull from.

I’d think a logical next step after a few months of this is a Bryan/Reigns feud over Bryan coronated as The Guy 5 years ago, only to get hurt and open the door for Reigns.

And yeah the matches will be incredible. I’m in.

Edited by For Great Justice
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I'd imagine @Nice Guy Eddieis pleased with the shirts Eric and Luke were wearing.

And I like the thread title but would have loved it to be "Smackdown is King Nothing" 

I didn't see the show. I'll have to check it out on youtube.

From the sound of it, I assume one or both of them were wearing Metallica shirts.

15 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I didn't see the show. I'll have to check it out on youtube.

From the sound of it, I assume one or both of them were wearing Metallica shirts.

That'd be neat but they didn't. 

Rowan wore Cannibal Corpse and Harper wore Amon Amarth.

Everyone on the roster has to be ready to be called upon.  Draft is coming,  split rosters and it sounds like FOX ain't gonna be having none of that "soft split" shit.  So people like A.O.P.,  Luke Harper,  Carmella,  Rusev,  etc.  all people not really doing much but they'll have to be given some time. 

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

That'd be neat but they didn't. 

Hide contents

Rowan wore Cannibal Corpse and Harper wore Amon Amarth.

Good choices, especially Cannibal Corpse

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

I'll be the dick for Eddie and complain that the Cannibal Corpse shirt had an out-of-center logo haha (seriously, it was weird)

GREAT beatdown. More chaos, please! 

Not the first time Rowan has worn a band shirt with an imperfection, as he wore a Soundgarden Superunknown tour shirt with the logo from their previous album, Badmotorfinger.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

How do they find these things? Is Vince really so cheap as to buy bootlegs? 

Don't answer that

And nobody ask whether I've ever bought a bootleg metal shirt

No way Vince is buying Rowan's shirts. I bet Rowan spends a lot on ebay tracking down them down. Maybe he prefers the imperfections as they probably make the shirt more valuable.

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

No way Vince is buying Rowan's shirts. I bet Rowan spends a lot on ebay tracking down them down. Maybe he prefers the imperfections as they probably make the shirt more valuable.

really, it's amazing that Vince is allowing them to wear someone else's merch that he's not getting a cut of.

• Like 2