DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK THREE

RIPPA

Seriously ALL he had to do was the one thing it is impossible for him to do and that was shut the fuck up.  Even if the charges against him is true the NFL isn't going to do shit about it exception maybe a 4 game suspension.  that won't go into affect until after they win the SB this ear.  

Imagine how great AB could be if Instagram wasn't invented

So this is the part of the show where we start saying Antonio Brown Washington Redskin  right?

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gonzo said:

So, what was your favorite part of the Antonio Brown era in New England?

This part by far

3 hours ago, Gonzo said:

Although, I expect the most entertaining part of this saga to be the forthcoming legal battle where AB takes the Raiders to court and somehow manages to win.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BrianS81177 said:

Was Brown this much of a sideshow in Pittsburgh? I'm starting to wonder if he's got some sort of undiagnosed mental issue. 

He had a lot of issues in college (which is how he wound up playing for CMU of all places) but AFAIK he was fine until last year.

I've seen a few people point out that one truly vicious head shot he took as a possible link, but who knows?

Deciding you want to dig up dirt on an accuser and adding your lawyer and other associates to a group chat and then proceeding to discuss how to dig up dirt while adding pictures of her children to group chat..all the while mistakenly adding HER to the group chat as well....  

Yeah...   fucking moron.   If New England can't deal with you then you know it's over. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

Was Brown this much of a sideshow in Pittsburgh? I'm starting to wonder if he's got some sort of undiagnosed mental issue. 

He was a bad teammate in Pgh and apparently wasn't well-liked by a lot of the locker room, but he seemed to be able to stay just inside the line with the Steelers (keeping in mind the line gets extended a lot further out if you're talented).   He did a lot of attention-seeking, me-first things which, on the surface, probably didn't endear him to the team but don't seem as out there as  his more recent behavior.

I'm a little surprised he lasted as long as he did in Pgh considering he seems to have made enemies of a lot of the locker room leaders (apparently he started a spat with Dick LeBeau shortly after arriving, which led to Troy Polamalu and other defensive players wanting to beat the stuffing out of him).