DVDVR Message Board

uʍop ǝpᴉsd∩ sᴉ ʍɐɹ - 9/16/2019

Dolfan in NYC

3 hours ago, Jamal said:

Nice to see Dana Brooke return to tv. and a decent match between her and Lacey. Surprised that they are continuing this Nattie/Lacey feud after all. So with Dana’s return and Sarah Logan at the gender reveal, I think Naomi, Lana, and Alicia Fox are the only non-injured Raw woman still stuck in catering. 

The women’s tag match was pretty good. Heel Sasha is the best Sasha but who knew heel Bayley could be so much fun. 

Nattie is Tito Santana.  Lacey will go around the horn with her over and over again until she can consistently do 15 minutes of C+ or better wrestling.

1 minute ago, BobbyWhioux said:

Nattie is Tito Santana.  Lacey will go around the horn with her over and over again until she can consistently do 15 minutes of C+ or better wrestling.

Never insult Tito like that.

And I say that as someone that thinks Nattie is fine for her role.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jamal said:

So with Dana’s return and Sarah Logan at the gender reveal, I think Naomi, Lana, and Alicia Fox are the only non-injured Raw woman still stuck in catering. 

Was Lana moved to Raw? Isn't Fox in rehab? I figured Naomi disappeared for whatever reasons the Usos have disappeared. 

This Kanellis angle is the worst. It might be okay if you didn't have the announce team all taking shots at Mike, calling him a loser. It just comes across as a bunch of alpha males sitting around in the back laughing at how pathetic it must be to not walk around swinging your dick around like some big shot, with a side dose of how dare MIke Kanellis have landed someone hotter and more valuable than he is. Toxic masculinity at its worst. And this is the angle you bring Rusev back with? To fucking crickets, I might add, because no-one is gonna get over with this shit.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Yes. 

He's really stuck on this hometown business.  He had a problem with Mayor Kane being beaten down last night. It was all to put The Fiend over.   I saw you post something about Ryback/CM Punk earlier and Dave mentioned that feud too.   They cannot Ryback this.   The Fiend has to go over.  Period. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

This Kanellis angle is the worst. It might be okay if you didn't have the announce team all taking shots at Mike, calling him a loser. It just comes across as a bunch of alpha males sitting around in the back laughing at how pathetic it must be to not walk around swinging your dick around like some big shot, with a side dose of how dare MIke Kanellis have landed someone hotter and more valuable than he is. Toxic masculinity at its worst. And this is the angle you bring Rusev back with? To fucking crickets, I might add, because no-one is gonna get over with this shit.

Rusev's last three years of Punishment Booking Hell are rooted in this mindset too, it's sadly unsurprising he's caught up in this shit on-camera as well.

• Like 1

I remember when I did my best to find silver linings in the Baron Corbin booking.

What an idiot I was.

I am doing my best to comfort myself with the idea that at least this wasn't on a PPV that I burned sixty bucks to watch.

Edited by J.T.

2 hours ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

This. 

This may be one of the worst angles WWE has run in a long time. It's not believable, it's not entertaining and not a single person benefits at all from it. Just an embarrassment to watch.

The only thing worse was that stupid "feeling cute, might get on TV tonight, idk" sign that was literally facing the hard cam the ENTIRE THREE HOURS. Jesus Christ, did they buy the seat in front of them solely to display that sign?

14 minutes ago, Peck said:

This. 

This may be one of the worst angles WWE has run in a long time. It's not believable, it's not entertaining and not a single person benefits at all from it. Just an embarrassment to watch.

The only thing worse was that stupid "feeling cute, might get on TV tonight, idk" sign that was literally facing the hard cam the ENTIRE THREE HOURS. Jesus Christ, did they buy the seat in front of them solely to display that sign?

I didn't pay attention to the whole sign but assumed it was something else.  But yeah, they likely paid that much just to put that on TV.

And the only way I can justify the Kannelis story is if he at the end mans up and redeems himself.  If that's not the endgame then holy fuck I don't know anymore, man.

6 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

So AOP are a Canadian and a Dutch Albanian. What language were they speaking? 

The guy on the left, the Canadian, is speaking Punjabi. The other guy is presumably speaking Albanian (it definitely wasn't Dutch, and had an eastern European sound to it)

15 hours ago, just drew said:

How is that possible? It's the best thing happening on wwe tv happening right now...

It's the same thing that was happening on wwe tv 4 years ago.

Lights out, attack wrestler, rambling promos, repeat. Doing it in a mask doesn't make it better.

• Like 3