DVDVR Message Board

2019-20 NCAAF: Week 4

Dolfan in NYC

No change in the top 5.  Meh.  

Notre Dame's national championship is this week because if they lose to Georgia, there's roughly no chance in hell they get into the playoffs.   I hope the Bulldogs beat them by 100.

Also, Wisconsin can help us all out by ending any pretense of the Wolverines being "good" or even "decent" by curbstomping them this week. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Also, Wisconsin can help us all out by ending any pretense of the Wolverines being "good" or even "decent" by curbstomping them this week. 

After needing 2 OT's to beat Army, then whatever the hell was the first half of the Middle Tennessee game was, are there any people besides current students that think the Wolverines are even close to decent?

8 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

No change in the top 5.  Meh.  

Notre Dame's national championship is this week because if they lose to Georgia, there's roughly no chance in hell they get into the playoffs.   I hope the Bulldogs beat them by 100.

Harsh.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Raziel said:

After needing 2 OT's to beat Army, then whatever the hell was the first half of the Middle Tennessee game was, are there any people besides current students that think the Wolverines are even close to decent?

Middle Tennessee worries me more than Army did. Oklahoma barely escaped Army as well.

But that Michigan offense needs to start clicking immediately.