DVDVR Message Board

Asuka's gaming channel, KanaChanTV.

The Natural

Asuka shops like I do.  She'll find these good deals on bath products and snacks and then she goes and spends $1200 on a jacket at Neiman Marcus. In fairness, it was like 60% off.  

Edit:  Also this channel is adorable. Asuka is so underutilized on WWE television but at least we have this. 

Edited by Niners Fan in CT
  • Like 2

On 3/14/2020 at 6:18 PM, odessasteps said:

Kana gets a care package from Jimmys Seafood.

someone send her a crab bomb from Jerry’s. ? 

Hey, considering we used to live a mile from them and my dad knew their family for years I was pretty damn ecstatic watching this episode.

13 hours ago, Ramo2653 said:

Not knowing the timing of this, but looking at the description, does that mean she doesn't live in Orlando anymore? Not that DVDVR would have the details on Auska's personal life.

She lives in Las Vegas.

Edited by kenyabaxterZXW
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, kenyabaxterZXW said:

She lives in Las Vegas.

Ah. Then her rock yard and hanging out with Kikutaro make way more sense. I'd love to know how many WWE folks just leave Orlando when they're no longer in NXT.

On 3/1/2020 at 8:42 PM, Niners Fan in CT said:

Asuka shops like I do.  She'll find these good deals on bath products and snacks and then she goes and spends $1200 on a jacket at Neiman Marcus. In fairness, it was like 60% off.  

This.  I will coupon my ass off at Food Lion and then go burn like $400 at Old Navy, $200 at Zumiez and additional $200 if my game du jour is at Best Buy.

That's not even counting the unnamed sums I spend on novelty tees and hoodies on Amazon.

I just put this one on my watch list.

awvcfk1573104913506.jpg

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1