DVDVR Message Board

Asuka's gaming channel, KanaChanTV.

The Natural

Just now, J.T. said:

I wouldn't know what to expect since I've never eaten a bug on purpose.   The trauma of an 8 year old me accidentally swallowing a housefly is still fresh in my mind.

At least you didnt die from swallowing that fly. 

On 11/26/2019 at 9:53 PM, kenyabaxterZXW said:

So she choses a McDonald's parking lot to eat her healthy canned Yoshinoya.

That's fucking awesome.

The day was not entirely healthy for her, though. You could see the caffeine taking effect while she was sipping her coffee. Her eyes were as wide as saucers.

Edited by J.T.

She is such a geek.  I love her.

I am also totally envious that she has the cash and free time to own and play the Capcom Home Arcade.

I am also envious by the fact that she seems to be much better at Strider than I am.

I was thinking that her video game vids were way better than her cooking ones outside of the stuff with Kikutaro so I'm glad to see another one. I also wonder who the camera person is for these vids? Is it another wrestler? A SO of some sort?

8 minutes ago, Ramo2653 said:

I was thinking that her video game vids were way better than her cooking ones outside of the stuff with Kikutaro so I'm glad to see another one. I also wonder who the camera person is for these vids? Is it another wrestler? A SO of some sort?

According to the comments it's her husband but she's done a pretty good job of not making that known. Assuming that's true it's safe to say that he is an incredibly lucky man. 

And I'm tagging @OSJ here since he talked about his love for Asuka. To sum it up she does everything from play games to make takoyaki with Kikutaro and everything in between. You'll love it a ton. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, J.T. said:

She is such a geek.  I love her.

I am also totally envious that she has the cash and free time to own and play the Capcom Home Arcade.

I am also envious by the fact that she seems to be much better at Strider than I am.

I think she gets her video game stuff as review copies, she writes for Japanese magazines.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:15 AM, Neil Koch said:

I think she gets her video game stuff as review copies, she writes for Japanese magazines.

Stipe Miocic is still a fireman so I can dig it that Asuaka hasn't quit being a journalist.