DVDVR Message Board

Asuka's gaming channel, KanaChanTV.

The Natural

4 hours ago, Neil Koch said:

Her Twitter is a good follow if you like oldschool games.

I need to see more of her playing Mario Maker.  Before the channel she would show clips of her just destroying these insanely hard levels.  But I see her showing some old stuff on her channel soon enough.

And I said it elsewhere but she can film putting a chair together or playing on a recorder and I'll still gladly watch.  That's something that I can't say for UUDD.

• Like 1

There's a lot of shit tier people like MetalJesus who are doing it just for the clicks and to drive up prices on eBay.  But she's genuinely a fan of oldschool games, which makes her videos/posts a lot more fun.  She has a lot of love for the PC Engine and Iron Maiden.

Edited by Neil Koch

On 9/18/2019 at 2:42 PM, Neil Koch said:

There's a lot of shit tier people like MetalJesus who are doing it just for the clicks and to drive up prices on eBay.  But she's genuinely a fan of oldschool games, which makes her videos/posts a lot more fun.  She has a lot of love for the PC Engine and Iron Maiden.

She even did game reviews for Xbox in Japan and was sponsored by them.  She's as legit a gamer as Kenny or Taichi.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 10:36 AM, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Edit: Also notice her bloody knuckles. She trains in combat without gloves I assume.

How else are you going to condition the bones in your hands so that you don't break them ever time you throw dozens of punches at a time?

My old sensei had a 2x4 wrapped in rope and stuck in the ground that he would punch repeatedly to toughen up his knuckles.   I was never that hardcore.  I always did my strike drills wearing C-Cup gloves.

Edited by J.T.