DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK TWO

Dolfan in NYC

That finish to the Jags game was the most Jags thing ever. Great drive down the field, get your hopes up and then dash them within 5 seconds.

I hope whoever books the Jags over the last few years gets a role in AEW because it’s captivating seeing how many different ways they can lose each week.

• Like 1

Legend of Gardner Minshew II continues ... but his coach is a moron who decided to run it with Fournette who hadn’t done anything all game on a 2 point try and that’s how they lose. 

Texans looked terrible on offense, defense, special teams. Deshaun takes a beating.

But hey they’re tied for 1st place in the AFC South!

• Like 1

Give up three touchdowns on the first three possessions against a division rival in their house.

Claw your way back into the game and have multiple opportunities to take the lead.

Step on your own dicks over and over until you lose.

Damn it.

If you had Week 2 for when the infighting started - you with nothing

Jenkins blamed the Giants’ pass rush — which was weak for the second straight game — in fiery postgame comments.

“When you’ve got time [to throw] and you ain’t getting no pressure, I can’t cover nobody for 10 seconds,” Jenkins said. “Who can cover somebody for 10 seconds? Go look at the first five seconds of the route. He’s not open. If you’re scrambling and there ain’t no pressure getting there, what do you want me to do? I can’t cover this side and that side. Come on, bro. We’ve got to play football around here.”

How does Jenkins think his pass rushers will react to him calling them out?

“I ain’t calling nobody out,” he said. “I said we’ve got to get pressure. You just called them out. Thank you. Next question.”

?

Adam Vinatieri promised "you'll hear from me tomorrow" and reiterated they'll hear from him Monday when reminded tomorrow is players day off.

Speculation running rampant that he's going to retire after missing five kicks in the first two games.