DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK TWO

Dolfan in NYC

Literally the only redeeming factor to following the Chargers is the tiny cool soccer stadium they play in and seeing how badly their fans are outnumbered by the transplant fans of whatever team they are playing.

I guess also finding new and exciting ways to blow games could be considered fun, too if you're that kind of masochist.  

They are so fucked next year when they move to that new sperm cell monstrosity of a stadium.

Edited by CSC
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cam is someone I've thought for awhile now that will see stories about how he's going through depression, how he'll walk into rooms and not know why he's there, etc. He's taking so many hard hits, a bunch to the head, he stays in the game, refs don't throw flags to deter others from beating the shit out of him, and now he looks like a shell of who he was.

There's no shame in retiring. Get out while the gettings good.

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Meanwhile, the coward's name is out.  The Dolphins have granted Minkah Fitzpatrick permission to seek a trade.  

Good.  GTFO. 

I like that Miami thinks they are going to get a #1 for him

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, JLSigman said:

If he's that bad that he can't run a yard or so, maybe he shouldn't be playing at all

Scarily - that's a question I've been pondering after the last couple weeks.  If he's so physically broken down that he can't run anymore, and he sure as hell isn't accurate this year - what does he really bring to the table?  Unless the foot is way more fucked up than they are letting on.  

Super Bowl 50 is feeling more and more like a last chance as the years go by and I think I need a drink now.  

Edited by CSC
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, JLSigman said:

If he's that bad that he can't run a yard or so, maybe he shouldn't be playing at all

There's a difference in being able to run for a yard and running for a yard when 11 guys on the other side of the ball all know you are going to try to run for a yard and you are physically compromised

• Like 1