DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 10/18/19

*Taped for Xplosion: Taya Valkyrie def. Lacey Ryan

Impact Wrestling - Airing October 18, 2019 from Las Vegas, NV

*Michael Elgin def. Fallah Bahh (w/ TJP) with the Elgin Bomb. After the match, Elgin destroyed TJP as well.

*Jake Crist def. Chris Bey after a top rope cutter.

*Rich Swann (w/ Willie Mack) def. Josh Alexander (w/ Ethan Page) & Rhino (w/ Rob Van Dam) in a triple threat with the 450 splash on Alexander.

*Sabu (w/ Super Genie) vs. Rohit Raju (w/ The Great Gama) went to a double countout after Sabu put Rohit through a table at ringside.

*Mahabali Shera won an intergender battle royal that included Eddie Edwards, Reno Scum, The Deaners, Raj Singh, Johnny Swinger, Kiera Hogan, Havok, Jordynne Grace, & Rosemary, last eliminating Edwards. As a result, Shera will be #20 in the Call Your Shot Gauntlet at BFG while Edwards will enter #1.

Edited by DreamBroken

• 2 weeks later...

Hell of a promo from Callihan there. And with the double count out, they announced that they don't know who the fifth entrant to the ladder match will be. I'd have thought that with both entrants to the qualifying match losing, that meant nobody got the fifth spot and so it's a four way instead. But it looks like they're doing the mystery entrant deal instead. Can't really think of any names who would be available though, unless it's someone coming back from an injury or something.

Lot of good hype for BFG, I especially liked the closing video hyping up all the matches together. Solid first few matches and Sabu always rules. I wish Sabu got to be in the X title match at BFG. Battle royal was fun, looks like they got 8 spots open for potential surprise entrants in addition to the mystery spot in the X title match. Looking forward to BFG, card looks good so should be another great one.