DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 10/4/19

*Taped for Xplosion: The Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier & Zachary Wentz) def. The Desi Hit Squad (Rohit Raju & Raj Singh w/ The Great Gama)

Impact Wrestling - Airing October 4, 2019 from Las Vegas, NV

*Tenille Dashwood def. Madison Rayne & Kiera Hogan in a triple threat match.

*Johnny Swinger def. Owen Traverse in a squash match

*Eddie Edwards def. Reno Scum (Adam Thornstowe & Luster the Legend) after using his kendo stick

*oVe come out for a promo. Sami Callihan apologizes for hitting Melissa Santos with the bottle last week. Brian Cage runs out and destroys everyone. Cage and Sami go face to face. Cage ends up getting arrested by cops for accidentally hitting someone at ringside during the brawl.

*Daga def. Chris Bey to qualify for the X Division Title Ladder Match at BFG. Jake Crist did commentary. After the match, Jake went face to face with Daga while holding the X title. Then, Dave Crist ran out and attacked Daga until Tessa Blanchard made the save.

*Michael Elgin def. TJP (w/ Fallah Bahh) with the Elgin Bomb

Edited by DreamBroken

Man I hope Melissa doesn't heat from the boys for not blading after the bottle shot.  Unless she actually did ?

Wedding angles really need to take a hiatus.  I mean I can't think of anything else that could be done new in these angles that is close to PG

Edited by hammerva

There was some complaining regarding the taping the Brian Cage wedding angle. It was an early morning shoot. Nobody had breakfast and they taped more than three hours with no water, coffee or food. People were more joking than complaining as it went on, about not having food and water. Ethan Page said something about how it would be nice to have something to drink, and Jimmy Jacobs, who is a producer, snapped in front of everyone and cut a promo about guys complaining and that if they didn’t like it they didn’t need to be there, but then stopped himself and realized he wasn’t coming off well and tried to walk it back

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I'm imagining lil' Jimmy Jacobs wearing normal clothes except for his Brody boots yelling at all these wrestlers for joking under their breath and it's pretty funny.

I'd like to imagine Jimmy Jacobs yelling at the locker room like this, with the outfit still stained with Jay Briscoe's blood.

Image result for jimmy jacobs age of the fall promo

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 1

Nothing major this week but a few fun bits. Enjoyed the opening three way with Madison & Kiera always entertaining together. Kiera: Where were you! Madison: You tried to kill me! Tenille could probably use a better finish but I guess it works as kind of a flash knockout kind of move. Swinger rules, Daga/Bey was a fun sprint, and the main event was solid. Loved during the Cage segment, D'Amore: What are you doing! Cage: I thought it was an oVe guy! Enjoyed the Moose/Shamrock press segment as well. BFG shaping up to be a good looking card.

On 9/6/2019 at 12:03 PM, Ultimo Necro said:

If the line “a little bit of bubbly” isn’t spoken during that main event then Impact is dead to me

It ended up being last week, but can confirm Callis did make the reference early in the show

Edited by DreamBroken
  • Like 1