DVDVR Message Board

SDL is The Cruel Reign of King Elias - 9/3/2019

Dolfan in NYC

3 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

It feels like a million years since RUN. Should have remembered though.

This is certainly better than making him get violin lessons.

He was a classical guitarist and a vintner.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I thought Rowan did a nice job with his promo. Not a show-stopper, but solid, and his delivery was believable. All I can ask for.

I hope Nikki and Alexa are women's tag champs forever. Really fun interactions with them. Mandy and Sonya have come a million miles. Are we still teasing a lesbian angle ith them or did that get dropped?

Chad Gable is rapidly moving up the list of my favorite workers. Just fantastic stuff.

New Day has to get some heat back at some point. Starting to just make them look weak.

Elias had his working boots on. Ali has been a revelation.

2 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

The entrance music that sounds cribbed straight from a Skinemax late-nite feature doesn't help if so. 

Maybe their name will get changed to Leather & Lace if we get the lesbian angle. Dress Sonya like Francine when she was managing The Pitbulls.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

DM1kIWM.gif

You don't remember them? Gary Wolfe was Pitbull #1. Pitbull #2 died in the early 2000s of a drug OD. His name was Anthony Durante.

I don't know if any of them were Indian givers, but you know I appreciate the Seinfeld meme.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Oh thank God I don't have to live under the reign of King Andrade. Go Gable!

Andrade really isn't over. He usually comes out to no response and even being a good wrestler doesn't matter because nearly all his wins are dependent on Zelina's antics. Gable connected more with the crowd in one night than Andrade has in months. Credit to both guys and Zelina playing their roles perfectly. Gable has a certain charm that can translate into him being the scrappy underdog they haven't had in a while.