DVDVR Message Board

Raw is The Boss-Hug-Chair Connection - 9/2/2019

Overly Critical Man

2 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Nah,  I'm not going back down that road again. Sorry.  

I want to go back to what @Raziel said.  In his mind a guy can't possibly be a big fan of a woman performer, is that correct?  Anyone who knows me on here knows that I will defend what I like. That's what a message board is all about,  we debate back and forth and some people like this and some people like that.  

I was once accused of being a "Hollywood Cibernetico" type of guy because I posted some pictures of AJ Lee in the picture thread and .. well,  I stopped doing that because I don't want there to be confusion.  I don't think I need to speak on her looks at all,  all of the women in WWE are good looking.  Is that news? Most of the men are good looking too.  So what? 

A woman can't be my Stan Hansen? A woman can't be my KAWADA? Because why?  Because she's a woman?  Think before posting. 

AfC79o9.jpeg

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Nah,  I'm not going back down that road again. Sorry.  

I want to go back to what @Raziel said.  In his mind a guy can't possibly be a big fan of a woman performer, is that correct?  Anyone who knows me on here knows that I will defend what I like. That's what a message board is all about,  we debate back and forth and some people like this and some people like that.  

I was once accused of being a "Hollywood Cibernetico" type of guy because I posted some pictures of AJ Lee in the picture thread and .. well,  I stopped doing that because I don't want there to be confusion.  I don't think I need to speak on her looks at all,  all of the women in WWE are good looking.  Is that news? Most of the men are good looking too.  So what? 

A woman can't be my Stan Hansen? A woman can't be my KAWADA? Because why?  Because she's a woman?  Think before posting. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Also yes. 

To be V fair though to Dean, there are only so many burpees and muscle-ups a man can do before murderous rage ensues. 

I would attribute some of that reaction to the night’s overall arc, too. That was the night Roman announced his leukemia.

4 minutes ago, Matt D said:

It's downright criminal how little Killer Karl Kox footage we have. And don't give me the Florida line. Florida footage is the worst. It's all three minutes long and useless. Florida and Calgary are fool's gold.. 

What I would give to trade all the Florida and Calgary we have for more Georgia events.

Just now, The Man Known as Dan said:

What I would give to trade all the Florida and Calgary we have for more Georgia events.

I think, just from what we've gotten so far, we're going to get a decent amount more Georgia before it's all said and done, especially 1983. 

Something I was wondering about last night, did my eyes deceive me or did Joe get busted open a little in his match? They didn't go super wide or start cutting hard or anything, but it looked like there was something on his forehead and I thought I saw the ref holding something white in his hand toward the end of the match. Maybe I'm tripping.

Just now, Curt McGirt said:

Something I was wondering about last night, did my eyes deceive me or did Joe get busted open a little in his match? They didn't go super wide or start cutting hard or anything, but it looked like there was something on his forehead and I thought I saw the ref holding something white in his hand toward the end of the match. Maybe I'm tripping.

Nah, Joe did get busted open. You can see it clearly it was on the top of his forehead. I guess it wasn't a deep cut or anything.

Corbin gets massive heat for "sucking," except a top heel is supposed to get massive heat so booing him isn't really sending the message that he sucks - it's sending the message that he should be on top.

All the "cool" heels are getting cheered for being such great actors or whatever dumb reason, so Corbin is by default one of the most over heels on the roster because he's actually getting the reactions a heel is supposed to get.

If the "let's keep this newly turned heel a face because we like them" thing keeps happening, then none of the wrestlers that are popular with the IWC will be able to play heels. The logical extension of that is the heel vacuum will be filled by necessity with people the IWC doesn't like.

So boo the damn heels or embrace King Corbin. Unless you want to do the things that will actually enact change (change the channel, stop buying tickets/merch, cancel your network subscription, and stop complaining about Corbin to the point that he's a trending topic).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As much as Niners gets threads way off track by responding to nearly every single thing anyone says about Sasha, he’s right about one thing: Sasha vs Becky should be the main event of the PPV. 

Furthermore, Sasha should win. Show everyone she’s for real and give Becky something to chase again. From there, you could probably plan a pretty fun march to Mania, with or without Ronda. 

And when the ratings take a dive, we can get some hot takes about Sasha as a draw. Wins all around!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

As much as Niners gets threads way off track by responding to nearly every single thing anyone says about Sasha, he’s right about one thing: Sasha vs Becky should be the main event of the PPV.

That's not always the order.  Sometimes the same people quote me or reference my post and THEN it goes off track. Whatever off track is I mean we are still discussing RAW in the RAW thread. The discussion no matter how dumb it gets is contained to here.  

Also,  I agree with your post.