DVDVR Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
RIPPA

NFL 2019 - WEEK ONE

Did I read right that free agency on AB can officially start at 4 PM today?   If so then let's get ready for more chaos.   

4 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Did I read right that free agency on AB can officially start at 4 PM today?   If so then let's get ready for more chaos.   

I'm curious if anyone is dumb/desperate enough to offer him more than a one year deal for a few million, tops.

Houston might be. They are clearly trying to build a win now offense around Watson. And the best case scenario of Hopkins and Brown along with Fuller and Stills is pretty terrifying.

I don't think the Pats would do anything more than a "prove it" deal.

He has no leverage, so why give him more than the vet minimum?  He is ultra talented, yes but given the potential disruption I can't see it being worth it to a contender.

I would kind of love him to sign with the Jets he gets reunited with Bell and Cowherd's head would explode that his boy Darnold has to deal with him or better yet Dallas then Skip's head explodes. 

If you are looking for complete chaos the obvious answer is the team with just nothing at wide receiver:   the Redskins

• Haha 1

• Like 1

And the reason to offer more than the vet minimum is he won’t sign for it.

(This is just looking at it from the pure money aspect and ignoring everything else)

As if the NFL wasn't already worked. That said I don't think Hoodie and Brady will take any of his bipolar shit. 

11 minutes ago, cubbymark said:

As if the NFL wasn't already worked. That said I don't think Hoodie and Brady will take any of his bipolar shit. 

Did anyone seriously doubt the Pats were going to get him the second all this shit started?

The hot take right now is that the reason why AB went from "emotionally apologizing" to wanting a release on Instagram in about 6 hours was that his agent told him how much the Patriots were interested in him.  If even half true Mike Mayock should tarred and feathered and left on the freeway somewhere

Or what Rippa just posted about a minute ago.  

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1

Wooooooooooooooo! Who's got AB on their fantasy team? This guy.

Everything on TV is staged/rigged.

Everything.

Just need to wait and see which team emerges as the Seth Rollins to take down the Pats Brock Lesnar...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hammerva said:

The hot take right now is that the reason why AB went from "emotionally apologizing" to wanting a release on Instagram in about 6 hours was that his agent told him how much the Patriots were interested in him.  If even half true Mike Mayock should tarred and feathered and left on the freeway somewhere

Or what Rippa just posted about a minute ago.  

That would be Contract Tampering.

not that the league will actually enforce it.

15 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Did anyone seriously doubt the Pats were going to get him the second all this shit started?

As surprising as The Intercontinental Champion being pinned in a non-title bout, and just as pre-determined.

• Like 1

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

How long till Gronk comes out of retirement

• Like 2