DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK ONE

RIPPA

7 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Oh sure the Khan's can afford Jericho and his alcohol bills but not the power in the building.  Can't say they aren't putting any money in the product ?

To be fair, Chris Jericho has been wrestling for almost 30 years now and 25 of them for a major promotion. I think he can find a way to get fucked up on his own dime now.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

To be fair, Chris Jericho has been wrestling for almost 30 years now and 25 of them for a major promotion. I think he can find a way to get fucked up on his own dime now.

Can, sure. But if a billionaire's son is willing to supply...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Jets.......  

Kicker missed a convert and a short field goal. His gear needs to be in the parking lot when this game is over. Third shitty kicker they have used already this year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dewar said:

Kicker missed a convert and a short field goal. His gear needs to be in the parking lot when this game is over. Third shitty kicker they have used already this year.

I wouldn't even let him in the lockerroom. . . 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dewar said:

This is the kicker that the Ravens suckered the Vikings into dealing a fifth-round pick for so that he could get cut after about two weeks.