DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK ONE

RIPPA

4 hours ago, Travis Sheldon said:

Does the Brown situation affect the trade with the Steelers in regard to the 2 draft picks? 

No, the Steelers have already used those picks since they were part of this past NFL Draft. Nothing that can be done about that part of it now.

This makes me feel significantly less bad about seeing my team cough up a fifth-round pick for a kicker that wound up getting cut after two weeks.

Whitlock's reasoning is insane, but the Pats do tend the get destroyed by a lesser team or two every September. Then we get those "are the Pats done?" articles, they win double digit games and, bare minimum, make the AFC title game.

2 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Whitlock's reasoning is insane, but the Pats do tend the get destroyed by a lesser team or two every September. Then we get those "are the Pats done?" articles, they win double digit games and, bare minimum, make the AFC title game.

Due to who they just added, that probably wouldn't happen unless they lost next week against the Dolphins. It's AB's debut and the first divisional game of the season.

Edited by Elsalvajeloco

7 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

this is the NFL equivalent of Cena/Reigns/etc getting beat down by the heel the Monday before the PPV.

as you point out, it's amazing that people still bite on it

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gonzo said:

The only thing that's a surprise about this is that there might have been people out there that were surprised about this.

I would love to see video of the sports books after the Brown release to see how many of them put money on the Patriots in a Super Bowl futures.  Probably the minute after the release.  I can imagine that amount of action that got and how many times the odds changed in those 6 hours

At this point if the Eagles defense gives up more than 10 points today he should be fired..  Taking away the rookies and guys who have never played in the NFL, Paul Richardson might be the Skins top offense player

Edited by hammerva