DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK ONE

RIPPA

4 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Did I read right that free agency on AB can officially start at 4 PM today?   If so then let's get ready for more chaos.   

I'm curious if anyone is dumb/desperate enough to offer him more than a one year deal for a few million, tops.

Houston might be. They are clearly trying to build a win now offense around Watson. And the best case scenario of Hopkins and Brown along with Fuller and Stills is pretty terrifying.

I don't think the Pats would do anything more than a "prove it" deal.

The hot take right now is that the reason why AB went from "emotionally apologizing" to wanting a release on Instagram in about 6 hours was that his agent told him how much the Patriots were interested in him.  If even half true Mike Mayock should tarred and feathered and left on the freeway somewhere

Or what Rippa just posted about a minute ago.  

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, hammerva said:

The hot take right now is that the reason why AB went from "emotionally apologizing" to wanting a release on Instagram in about 6 hours was that his agent told him how much the Patriots were interested in him.  If even half true Mike Mayock should tarred and feathered and left on the freeway somewhere

Or what Rippa just posted about a minute ago.  

That would be Contract Tampering.

not that the league will actually enforce it.

15 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Did anyone seriously doubt the Pats were going to get him the second all this shit started?

As surprising as The Intercontinental Champion being pinned in a non-title bout, and just as pre-determined.

• Like 1