DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK ONE

RIPPA

By fining Antonio Brown $215,073.53 last night for conduct detrimental to the team on Sept. 4, the Raiders voided the $29.125 million worth of guaranteed money in his deal, per league sources. This could help explain why Brown is now asking the Raiders for his release.

This is coming off the heels of an epic UrinatingTree video chronicling the Oakland Raiders/Antonio Brown saga.

Edited by cubbymark
  • Like 1

Guest The Magnificent 7
13 hours ago, Craig H said:

Monty getting 6 fucking carries is I think what bugged me the most from last night.

It was especially galling because (I don’t want to speak for all Bears fans here but indulge me) we loved Jordan Howard. We understood he didn’t fit Nagy’s scheme and so would be traded. But I will always remember him busting up his injured shoulder and coming back into the game and dominating his way to a Bears OT win against Pittsburgh among other memories. Tough, tough guy. We eat that stuff up.

So Montgomery better get touches in this offense otherwise it’ll be the same why are we getting cute here in short yardage when our RB is doing well and ends up with single digit carries stuff that has bugged me about Nagy from the get go.