DVDVR Message Board

NJPW King of Pro Wrestling 2019

sevendaughters

Good God, Juice's finger after going into the pole through a chair the first time... Severely dislocated or broken.

The Jr. title match was insane and had all of the excesses you'd expect but was pretty fucking great if that doesn't drive you insane. Liger/Suzuki and that match should've gone on later. It felt so strange after finishing a match that had everything then going to a bullshit BC 6 man tag. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheVileOne said:

Poor Juice. 

EDIT:

Liger's promo implies we might see one more Suzuki match. But wonder if the match was meant to signal the end of the feud.

What if they team up?

Well Liger's already got his tag match for the Dome on Night 1. I assume Night 2 will be some sort of singles bout. 

I guess they could team before then? I dunno, would seem a little weird.

I still wish we would've seen Suzuki vs. Kishin Liger at KOPW.

I think it is just Liger talking like a babyface, always ready for another fight and all that. Suzuki on the other hand made it clear that this is it.

Juice's promo was painful, in a good way, to watch. God, I hope he fucking goes on a winning streak and finally establishes himself as one of the top acts in the company.

• Like 1

Juicey Boy/Archer was a pretty good garbage match with some nasty bumps. They OBLITERATED those tables, and Juice sells wonderfully. Once again I have to say that Lance killed it in his promo, which they smashed in briefly after the match ended. He comes off as a dude you seriously do not want to fuck with. I can't name five heels off the top of my head that have made me feel that with their work in any federation recently. 

Also, Juice Robinson: Worst Taste in Gear Ever? And that hair man, geez. Help him out Finlay, get him a stylist...

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1