DVDVR Message Board

[SEPT 2019] WRESTLING GIF THREAD

RIPPA

6 hours ago, Phil4126 said:

Im still gobsmacked that the dude who was Boris Alexia(sp?) murdering dudes left and right in OVW became lovable goofball Santino in the WWE. And made it work. He was a fucking MACHINE down here and then was able to get that stupid Cobra shit over. Hat's off to him

Santino Marella should've won the 2011 Royal Rumble match when he and Alberto Del Rio were the final two. He could lose the shot the next month at Elimination Chamber. It would've made for a hell of a story, getting over the anyone can win aspect and how the shortest Royal Rumble entry ever went on to win it.

Speaking of the Elimination Chamber, I think back to the closing moments between Bryan and Santino in the Smackdown 2012 EC match.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Santino Marella should've won the 2011 Royal Rumble match when he and Alberto Del Rio were the final two. He could lose the shot the next month at Elimination Chamber. It would've made for a hell of a story, getting over the anyone can win aspect and how the shortest Royal Rumble entry ever went on to win it.

Speaking of the Elimination Chamber, I think back to the closing moments between Bryan and Santino in the Smackdown 2012 EC match.

Would have been a hell of a lot more interesting then what we did get

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

All Jokes aside, the trunks are a way better look for him.  They make him look less squatty to the point where I can put up with the "look at that fatty jiggle!" offense that you can hear Vince laughing at through the announcers headsets.

Now Tucker needs some new threads before he falls out of the ones they've been wearing with all the weight he seems to have lost. 

Edited by CSC
  • Like 2

On 9/16/2019 at 11:49 AM, The Natural said:

At one point during that match, I was convinced he was going to win it. It was one of those moments that I love as a wrestling fan where I was just totally caught up in the excitement of the match. 

• Like 4