DVDVR Message Board

[SEPT 2019] WRESTLING PICTURE THREAD

RIPPA

20 hours ago, BurningBeard said:

ntGhXQ4FevwxOH7EdN1qPG7Gkt791su1dQYrGUgs

It hurts because it's true

Is it? I mean lets be honest, Seth and Owens are not in Austin's league while Becky is pretty much this generation's Austin at this point. Even with the bad bits of booking they haven't really tried to hamper her looking like a badass. 

• Like 2

It's really a matter of casting.  You can't repeat the same stories with different characters where it wouldn't work.  The Seth Rollins character is such a disjointed mess that I'm not sure who he is despite years of being in prominent positions.  

That said, Botched spot is usually pretty terrible and this is probably the best effort I've seen them do.

7 minutes ago, Goodear said:

It's really a matter of casting.  You can't repeat the same stories with different characters where it wouldn't work.  The Seth Rollins character is such a disjointed mess that I'm not sure who he is despite years of being in prominent positions.  

That said, Botched spot is usually pretty terrible and this is probably the best effort I've seen them do.

He likes to pretend to be an architect, much like a certain short; stocky; slow-witted; bald man. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3