DVDVR Message Board

[SEPT 2019] WRESTLING PICTURE THREAD

RIPPA

4 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Damn, imagine if she was his manager.  Him as The Undertaker and her with a Morticia-like Elvira-like appearance.  Don't think I need to say much more on that, especially since...well...you know.

Slight edit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes, but then you'd have to have Paul Bearer managing Shawn Michaels, and singing his entrance music. Don't think that would be too good a fit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

On 9/13/2019 at 2:03 AM, Captain Kronos said:

I used to be a Jes Duke fan. I think I even had her on my desktop wallpaper at one point. Until I realized she never won any fights. Then I felt silly. And I started following Rose Namajunas and that Scottish girl (Jojo?) on Invicta.

#Fickle

She won her first few fights and looked awesome, then she lost her next 5 and that was that. I loved her fight vs. Marciea Allen, where she complains to the ref that Allen pulled her hair, ref says to keep fighting so Duke just locks an armbar and taps her right after.

• Haha 1

Duke sucked in MMA and isn't that good in pro-wres. either (yes, I know she's still a relatively a rookie, but she hasn't really come along that well to me) and I maybe alone, but I feel Shafir has adapted much better than her to pro-wres.

Duke looks like a asshole and is a more striking figure due to her height.  Neither one has really shown a ton to be honest, they would really benefit from some squash matches honestly.

• Like 1