DVDVR Message Board

[SEPT 2019] WRESTLING PICTURE THREAD

RIPPA

12 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Christ, the result of British Bulldog/Shawn Michaels at WWF One Night Only pissed 12 year old me off. Fuckin' Shawn Michaels...

3 minutes ago, olythegreat89 said:

Especially with Bulldog's dying sister in the front row.

And after (ISTR) dedicating the match to her.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, BurningBeard said:

My immediate thought at this picture was 'would I have survived a threesome with Sherri and Luna?' and the answer would, of course, be no.

Maybe if you were wearing a suit of armor with just an opening for your junk.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Points to Shafir for the Suicidal Tendencies shirt.

Looking at the other 4HW Bayley tweeted RATM lyrics earlier.  Then there's Becky who's huge into Pearl Jam and Shayna sporting various metal shirts on NXT TV.  Between the two groups they seem to have pretty good tastes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Looking at the other 4HW Bayley tweeted RATM lyrics earlier.  Then there's Becky who's huge into Pearl Jam and Shayna sporting various metal shirts on NXT TV.  Between the two groups they seem to have pretty good tastes.

And to further the feud, this correlation can be drawn:

Mike Muir from ST took issue with RATM because of their anti-corporate leanings, but they were signed to Epic which was a subsidiary of Sony. So Mike wrote and recorded "Do What I Tell Ya!" on Groove Family Cyco by the Infectious Grooves to goof on RATM for that particular fact.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I especially liked Shayna wearing a Bad Religion and a Lamb of God shirt. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

I don't recall them ever doing anything together. Am I forgetting something?

*edit* was responding to the Sherri and Luna pic

WrestleMania IX. Shawn Michaels vs. Tatanka. Luna was with Michaels, Sherri with Tatanka. Photo is from the post match backstage attack.