DVDVR Message Board

[SEPT 2019] WRESTLING PICTURE THREAD

RIPPA

Johnny Ace did learn to ride his Skateboard eventually. If you watch the full shows of Flair's 1989 classic matches, there's a Dynamic Dudes match where he skates down the ramp. Shane Douglas never learned though. He always just carried his.

45 minutes ago, Ryan said:

That's an amazing spot, dammit. Considering Darby's former life as a pro skater, it makes perfect sense to use it as a weapon.

I can't dig it, having used to skate (poorly) and cringing at the idea of getting a pair of trucks across the back like that. Ugh. UGH. Nope. 

1 hour ago, Tromatagon said:

You know the board is covered in thumbtacks and has no trucks or wheels every other time he does it, right?

I think the trucks hurt too much that time.  He stopped.

That makes way more sense, I was going off the pic, which was from just the other night so maybe it's not something he always does but Janela got the wheels and trucks. Now, that could be on Janela insisting since homeboy doesn't want to walk by 45...

Not huge on much death match stuff anyhow, especially since Allin doesn't need it. 

Stomp the board in half and gouge the guy's eye until he quits. Darby's rag doll do anything style works since he's fairly small. Can't feel too good to take some of the bumps he does...