DVDVR Message Board

[SEPT 2019] WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

30 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

Anyone know of a good rugby message board where us yanks can go talk about wrestling?

This one's not good enough for you?

23 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Is Rugby the one with the thing that looks like a fly swatter? 

Nope, that's competitive fly-swatting.  Or lacrosse.  Or maybe soccer.  One of those.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Fiiiiiiiine...

So are there any Harley Quinn cosplay wrestlers that don’t stink up the joint in recent times?

Cosplay in general should be toned way down.

Are you a respected luchador who wants to do something special on a big show? Maybe it's okay. I'll judge on a case-by-case basis.

Are you the New Day? Sure, fine. We're so deep into this thing that there's really no saying no. Go nuts. 

Are you Cody Rhodes or Kenny Omega getting ready to settle a blood feud? Maybe rethink your choices.

Are you Seth Rollins? Then everything you touch is lame and you should go away forever. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Per the new WON - SDL will not air live on the West Coast (so instead of 5-7 pm it will air 8-10 pm)

This is at least to start with (based on programming grids from LA and San Fran for the month of Oct)

By comparison - TNT has decided to air Dynamite live on the West Coast

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Per the new WON - SDL will not air live on the West Coast (so instead of 5-7 pm it will air 8-10 pm)

This is at least to start with (based on programming grids from LA and San Fran for the month of Oct)

Memories of watching that early feed of Nitro coming back. All things old are new again?

24 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I don't watch RAW "live" right now because I don't get it until 2 hours after East Coast feed. 

10 minutes ago, Captain Kronos said:

The product she's shilling is ridiculous, but tell me she's not adorable AF.

Adorable?  Very much so.  But I'm just baffled why in the fuck anybody would want a WWE championship slow cooker.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Also, if she wants a slow cooker that bad, I'm sure they can afford one. 

Super weird video.

People in the real world DO drop hints they want something and not go out and buy it themselves to give other people options for gift giving occasions.

• Like 3

Slow cookers are awesome.

If you also think WWE is awesome, why not get a WWE slow cooker? It's kitschy, plus you can make pulled pork with it.

As for the people asking about why someone would hint at a gift that they want instead of buying it themselves, well, in honor of good old @Nice Guy Eddie:

Edited by Smelly McUgly
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Smelly McUgly said:

Slow cookers are awesome.

If you also think WWE is awesome, why not get a WWE slow cooker? It's kitschy, plus you can make pulled pork with it.

As for the people asking about why someone would hint at a gift that they want instead of buying it themselves, well, in honor of good old @Nice Guy Eddie:

That episode was on last night.

• Like 1

As part of my recent Baywatch mini obsession, I am now watching the season six Bash at the Beach episode. Hogan is actually not bad an actor by the show’s standards, but Savage is embarrassing.

I love this show so much. 

I like when CJ says she’s a closet wrestling fan. Three years later, she wouldn’t have had to say “closet”. 

• Like 2