DVDVR Message Board

[SEPT 2019] WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

1 minute ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

So Rollins deleted his Twitter account?

Rollins, either acting like Becky, or just being his usual "can't use social media" self took a possibly over the top "talent in the same company shouldn't be taking these shots" on Sasha.  I'm assuming that the deactivating the Account instead of deleting/apoligizing amounted to "STANS ATTACK!!!!"  Because imagine a thousand Niners slipping into your DM's.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The weird thing is, I think the actual Wrestlers in WWE have legit accepted Seth as the senior guy in the locker room, whose job it is to let the rest of the roster know what is and is not acceptable and so on. But the fans, they really haven't got anywhere close to accepting him as anything like that. So when he actually does his job in public, the fan reaction is "Who are you to speak to them that way?"

3 minutes ago, AxB said:

The weird thing is, I think the actual Wrestlers in WWE have legit accepted Seth as the senior guy in the locker room, whose job it is to let the rest of the roster know what is and is not acceptable and so on. But the fans, they really haven't got anywhere close to accepting him as anything like that. So when he actually does his job in public, the fan reaction is "Who are you to speak to them that way?"

Hmmmmmm... The jury is still out on that. The fact that he deleted his social media account for being a troll kind of makes me doubt everybody is behind him.

Just because the graphic was posted with no context

Blood Money 4 has been announced for Halloween (A Thursday this year)

No word yet where the Smackdown the next day will take place from

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Just because the graphic was posted with no context

Blood Money 4 has been announced for Halloween (A Thursday this year)

No word yet where the Smackdown the next day will take place from

Yemen! What? 

8 hours ago, Raziel said:

Rollins, either acting like Becky, or just being his usual "can't use social media" self took a possibly over the top "talent in the same company shouldn't be taking these shots" on Sasha.  I'm assuming that the deactivating the Account instead of deleting/apoligizing amounted to "STANS ATTACK!!!!"  Because imagine a thousand Niners slipping into your DM's.

Wow, I didn't know that Vince McMahon had thousands of secret Twitter accounts and decided to give Rollins a really bad day as one of his ribs!