DVDVR Message Board

[SEPT 2019] WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

51 minutes ago, sydneybrown said:

Just as big a travesty was Jerry Lawler specifically asking that Lance Russell induct him into the WWE Hall of Fame, only for Vince to decide that fucking William Shatner was a better choice.

Koko B. Ware, and Kid Rock are in the WWE HoF. Who cares anymore? I stopped watching as soon as HBK got inducted in for the 50th time.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

12 minutes ago, The Man Known as Dan said:

Seriously, why he fuck does Koko get put up as undeserving WWE HOFer? The Godfather and Hillbilly Jim are fucking Hall of Famers, those are both much worse then Koko.

Because at least Hillbilly, and Godfather were over in a way that crossed over into the mainstream, and continue to be over with core fans. Koko was apart of the Rock ‘N’ Wrestling Connection, and he was barely a blip in people’s memories. 

Just now, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Walk up to a guy in a bar, and ask him “Did you ever do The Bird?”. He’ll look at you with a clueless expression. 

Do the same while doing the Hillbilly Jim pose and he would look at you like you are mentally handicapped. Ask him about he Ho Train and all you will do will start a fight between him and his girlfriend. What’s your point?

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Dewar said:

"Ask a guy in the bar" is the best response to this? Damn.

Bars are the heart of the mainstream. Especially a Chilli’s airport Bar. I don’t feel shame with asking a Chilliatic ”Taz, or Kama?”. 

By the end of my lifetime I will start a random survey to prove who is, or isn’t deserving of being in one man’s “Hall of Fame”.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Thanks Edwin for speeding up the process.

giphy.gif

Seriously, these "ThAnKs To AeW" posts are "wrestling Twitter" and reddit levels of sad.

Edited by Edwin

4 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

Starrcade will be back as a Network special on November 30th from Atlanta, GA - will be announced today - per WOR show last night 

There's going to be a HIAC match on that card, too. A month after the HIAC PPV.