DVDVR Message Board

[SEPT 2019] WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

6 hours ago, Phil4126 said:

If word is getting out there that Murphy and Bliss ain't together anymore, I can only pray that woman has every single form of direct communication blocked on social media. The dudes trying to quench their thirst are going to be coming out of the woodwork and then some.

Cc: @D.Z; @The Natural

I just met a guy with the best Wrestling name real name I've seen. His name is Adam Hardman. Or A Damn Hard Man.

He didn't look tough at all. But growing up with a name like that, you'd learn to handle yourself, right? You'd have to.

2 hours ago, AxB said:

Don't tempt fate on the internet! Anyone can google "Corgi Photo Disgusting" and probably find all manner of wrongness.

afp.jpg
"Will You Stop?"
Queen%20Elizabeth%20II%20smiles%20during

"I'm We're gonna have you taken out of here in a minute!"

• Like 1

On the NXT conference call today - Triple H confirmed that this draft would be just RAW and Smackdown

He did note that some movement of NXT guys going to those shows could happen later in the year.

1 hour ago, Captain Kronos said:

Found this clip in the RIP Lance Russell thread. 

"You come be with me."

One of greatest pro wrestling travesties was that no one in the WWE with pull like Michael Hayes or Jerry Lawler got Lance into the HOF before he passed.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Phil4126 said:

If word is getting out there that Murphy and Bliss ain't together anymore, I can only pray that woman has every single form of direct communication blocked on social media. The dudes trying to quench their thirst are going to be coming out of the woodwork and then some.

We kid around but wrestling fans really are the worst right?  Look at this guy...   I can't imagine why some women wrestlers want nothing to do with these cretins. 

• Sad 2