DVDVR Message Board

[SEPT 2019] WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

56 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

So I am trying to think of all the WWE couples that would need to be kept together

Rollins/Becky

Charlotte/Andrade

Aleister Black/Zelina Vega

Carmella/Corey Graves

Alexa Bliss/Buddy Murphy

Sarah Logan/A War Raider

Bray Wyatt/JoJo

Couples if NXT is part of the draft

Johnny Gargano/Candice LeRae

Bianca Belair/A Street Profit

Killian Dain/Nikki Cross

Ricochet/Kacy Catanzaro (assuming they convince Kacy to stay)

Tyler Bate/Toni Storm (Assuming the rumors Storm is moving to NXT are true)

Zack Ryder/Chelesea Green

Roderick Strong/Marina Shafir

Keith Lee/Mia Yim

The NXT couples are probably safe with NXT essentially becoming a main roster branch.

Technically Cross and Dain are already kind of broken up by being on different brands..

JoJo is an announcer/interviewer. She is kind of safe to follow Bray wherever.

Thought the rumors said Bliss and Murphy were broken up? Same with Storm and Bate.

Apparently Joey Janela broke up with Penelope Ford as well. If we're turning this into the Pro Wrestling soap opera shoot romance update thread, like.

DDT Ironman > 24/7 Belt

One belt lives off silliness, and another lives off the pain, and suffering of its holders. Like an older mini wrestler getting tripped up, landing on his bad knee, and allowing a laughing scum bag to win the belt from him, as well as loosing his New York slice in the process.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AxB said:

Apparently Joey Janela broke up with Penelope Ford as well. If we're turning this into the Pro Wrestling soap opera shoot romance update thread, like.

Welcome to months ago. She’s dating Kip Sabian.

If word is getting out there that Murphy and Bliss ain't together anymore, I can only pray that woman has every single form of direct communication blocked on social media. The dudes trying to quench their thirst are going to be coming out of the woodwork and then some.

Now if you'll excuse me while I go to Instagram and like 30-40 new pictures of Bayley

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think Bliss and Murphy split a few months ago and could have sworn I heard about her dating somebody else now.  And I must have been out of the loop because I thought Mia was still with Eddie Kingston.

I will say that considering wrestling is considered a "male soap opera" to some all this discussion really does emphasize that idea.  I kind of like it.

4 hours ago, Phil4126 said:

If word is getting out there that Murphy and Bliss ain't together anymore, I can only pray that woman has every single form of direct communication blocked on social media. The dudes trying to quench their thirst are going to be coming out of the woodwork and then some.

Now if you'll excuse me while I go to Instagram and like 30-40 new pictures of Bayley

Tell me about it, guys are creeps on here...ooh, new pictures of Sasha's Corgi!

12 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Brodie Lee = independent contractor

Luke Harper = WWE employee

Jonathan Huber = Wayward lost soul roaming the roads of upper NY for another drifter to teach him a southern accent.

Edited by Ryan
That's his shoot name in case no one gets the joke.
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, AxB said:

Don't tempt fate on the internet! Anyone can google "Corgi Photo Disgusting" and probably find all manner of wrongness.

You've done this haven't you.