DVDVR Message Board

[SEPT 2019] WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

17 minutes ago, Morganti said:

Asuka has the best YouTube channel now.

If anybody can get me to watch somebody setup a gaming chair and play the recorder for a total of 10+ minutes it'd be her.  And yes, it's really goddamn adorable.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Captain Kronos said:

Okay, that's good to know. I wish her luck in her breeding attempts, but I would be lying if I said I didn't want her back on my TV. 

Funny, it just popped up my Twitter TL.   She's "being eyed" for a Disney+ series as:

Spoiler

She-Hulk

Spoiler

First one to make a Chyna joke gets a week off.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Funny, it just popped up my Twitter TL.   She's "being eyed" for a Disney+ series as:

Reveal hidden contents

She-Hulk

Reveal hidden contents

I haven’t seen that Mark Wahlberg film she was in, but if Expendables 3 is anything to go by then I’m not sure I want her acting an entire show every week. But I’m open to the idea.

On RAW, she was basically just playing herself a few minutes at a time.

Edited by Captain Kronos

4 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Just looking at that trio gives me the hives. Like even as a wrestling fan, if you saw them sitting at a bar, would you want to go up and say hi? 

Okay, maybe if Ziggler went to the head

Posted this back in March but my Corbin experience was super cool.

I know he gets shit on a lot here for his work(and I'm not saying it's right or wrong) but had the chance to meet Corbin last night and he couldn't have been any nicer. There were 5 or 6 of us having some beers outside about an hour before the show adjacent to where everyone parks. Baron pulls in, gets out and spends 5-10 minutes just bullshitting with us. Joking about how we have to keep booing him inside so he can stay employed and encouraging us to give him the finger instead if anyone loses their voice. Talked video games and colleges too(one of the girls in our group brought her daughter who is graduating from high school in a couple of months). Came back out after the show and spent 10 more minutes talking with us, thanked us for the middle fingers(we all had aisle seats) and some more bullshitting before he hit the road. Couldn't possibly have been any friendlier or more down-to-earth.

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Captain Kronos said:

It's not from that movie where the woman (Eva Green?) clones her dead husband (Matt Smith?), gives birth to him, and then falls in love when he grows up, is it? 

I just read the synopsis of this, and I NEED TO SEE THIS SHIT.

• Like 1

Corbin is fucking great, it's just the booking and poor writing that's the problem. Him and Gable have had great interactions in NXT and we know Gable can hit the O'Connor Roll German on him so the match should be fine. King of The Ring is always better for heels, so I'm down for him winning. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Hide contents

She-Hulk

Hide contents

Re: that last spoiler, I can't even imagine what that joke would sound like?  (I'm ok with that, but it raised more questions than it answered ...)

Chyna did play She Hulk in a movie. But not the sort of movie you would publically admit to having watched, if you get what I'm saying there.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2