DVDVR Message Board

[SEPT 2019] WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I mean, it's Matt Riddle. I've been saying he should be Their Guy ASAP with the only way that could get fucked up being him rubbing people the wrong way or Vince not liking the Bro stuff.

*Shane Douglas* HE'S SHOOTING. HE'S SHOOTING! */Shane Douglas*

Matt Riddle NXT annoying guy is the same person who was on that season of The Ultimate Fighter, correct? The one who was sulking for ages after losing, until his opponent promised he'd use his win bonus to buy Riddle an XBox?

I sit here and sip my cocoa, remember with fondness the days when Booker T was threatening to destroy a young Corey Graves; what days those were, as we speculated wildly about the likelihood of such.

*sip*

Good times.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, AxB said:

Matt Riddle NXT annoying guy is the same person who was on that season of The Ultimate Fighter, correct? The one who was sulking for ages after losing, until his opponent promised he'd use his win bonus to buy Riddle an XBox?

I've never heard of this, but imagining it makes me giggle. Struggling to find video of the incident.

His wikipedia page mentions the other fighter purchasing the XBox, but omits the sulking. 

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy

5 minutes ago, nate said:

I sit here and sip my cocoa, remember with fondness the days when Booker T was threatening to destroy a young Corey Graves; what days those were, as we speculated wildly about the likelihood of such.

*sip*

Good times.

Book's got a hair-trigger temper, so there's a pretty good chance he wanted to murder Graves until he smoked a bowl and calmed down.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1