DVDVR Message Board

NXT DISCUSSION - SEPT 2019

RIPPA

I went to the NXT live event in Orlando tonight. Pretty basic show with the tv talent  on the road. Best match of the show was probably Dakota/Tegan vs Deonna/Chelsea or Io vs Santana Garrett. Forgotten Sons played patriotic babyfaces against 3.0 and Cutler got the main event win vs Aichner, Fandango and Singh in a fatal four way match. The show also featured all women referees. I can't remember ever seeing that happen at a wrestling event.

3 hours ago, Tim Evans said:

I went to the NXT live event in Orlando tonight. Pretty basic show with the tv talent  on the road. Best match of the show was probably Dakota/Tegan vs Deonna/Chelsea or Io vs Santana Garrett. Forgotten Sons played patriotic babyfaces against 3.0 and Cutler got the main event win vs Aichner, Fandango and Singh in a fatal four way match. The show also featured all women referees. I can't remember ever seeing that happen at a wrestling event.

Wait, they have more than one female referee? Or were they trying out new ones....

7 hours ago, turk128 said:

Wait, they have more than one female referee? Or were they trying out new ones....

Ref Jess is the only "official" female ref on the roster

Based on Twitter - it was her and and another ref whose name is Beckie Phillips. She has done Florida shows before as tryouts so not sure if this is just helping them out again, another tryout or if they have lowkey signed her

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tim Evans said:

I arrived after the women's tag match and I will say -- that showed sucked.

Ohno still rules. I thought Aichner was good in the main event and Io was fantastic as always.