DVDVR Message Board

NXT DISCUSSION - SEPT 2019

RIPPA

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

Waiting for someone to fantasy book a stable on the "creative has nothing for you" list. 

They already did that in the WWE.  They were called the Social Outcasts

I am confused why are they are showing only the 1st hour of NXT on USA Network.  I mean if they want to put the screws to AEW then run both hours.   

Edited by hammerva

14 hours ago, hammerva said:

I am confused why are they are showing only the 1st hour of NXT on USA Network.  I mean if they want to put the screws to AEW then run both hours.   

They have their season finales there and [Suits] is a great show for our partners at USA. I'm excited for the first two weeks to give people a taste, but leaving them wanting more. If that makes people jump over to the Network to watch the second hour, we are going to put some spectacular stuff on the first hour on USA and some on the second hour as well.

Source: TRIPLE H DISCUSSES NXT'S MOVE TO USA AND THE BRAND'S CONTINUED EVOLUTION

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Wait, so Izzy's now working for them now to a degree?  That's interesting though I guess it beats getting chokeslammed on an indy show.

In that she has her own Twitter/Youtube channel and still loves NXT - I mean I don't know if I would call that working for them.

17 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

In that she has her own Twitter/Youtube channel and still loves NXT - I mean I don't know if I would call that working for them.

Oh, okay, that makes sense.  I think what made me think that was that at one point WWE was considering a kids show that she would have hosted (a rumor from a couple years ago after Bayley won in Brooklyn)

5 hours ago, turk128 said:

Never forgot.

Legit one of my favorite NXT branded anything.

Yay, my memory didn't fail me this time!  I could tell that once they pushed how much Izzy was a fan of Bayley that it was only a matter of time before they got her involved in things.  I was certain the kids show would be that and kind of bummed they didn't go through with it (I still miss Saturday Morning Slam BTW)  But while I didn't care for her doing stuff so young in the indys I'm curious to see how things go in a few years when she eventually becomes a wrestler.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Yay, my memory didn't fail me this time!  I could tell that once they pushed how much Izzy was a fan of Bayley that it was only a matter of time before they got her involved in things.  I was certain the kids show would be that and kind of bummed they didn't go through with it (I still miss Saturday Morning Slam BTW)  But while I didn't care for her doing stuff so young in the indys I'm curious to see how things go in a few years when she eventually becomes a wrestler.

Saturday Morning Slam was so weirdly goofy and fun. It was probably one of my first great background show (stuff you watch in the background as you do something else).

• Like 3