DVDVR Message Board

AEW - SEPT 2019

RIPPA

10 minutes ago, Dewar said:

Who has gone blonde since that photo was taken. She must think she's in a different company...

She was blonde for a lot of her Impact run. Is that what you meant? Can't imagine what else you could be talking about here...

I'm pretty sure Kenny is trolling. Which is good. I prefer that kind of inflammatory rhetoric to "Competition is good, there is no war." 

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

She was blonde for a lot of her Impact run. Is that what you meant? Can't imagine what else you could be talking about here...

I'm pretty sure Kenny is trolling. Which is good. I prefer that kind of inflammatory rhetoric to "Competition is good, there is no war." 

Does blonde no longer mean automatic push once the calendar turns to fall?

8 minutes ago, Captain Kronos said:

Maybe someone told her she looks a little like Taylor Wilde, and she liked the idea. 

Is she she any good?

Better than either worker in the Title Match, but that's a different rant.

As for Kenny, what do we expect?  Promoter *doesn't* call his promotion the best around?  I don't like Kenny, but this is kinda a strange fight to pick with him.

• Like 2

One thing I just want to say about Omega's comments are that, who knows how much NXT he's actually seen? He's had a busy career the last few years, mainly in Japan -- maybe he's basing some of that stuff off of what he saw and experienced during his time in Deep South 2000 years ago, you never know. But I agree with @West Newbury Bad Boy: screw that "no war" stuff -- talk some shit!! I want to feel like I'm in fourth grade again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

One thing I just want to say about Omega's comments are that, who knows how much NXT he's actually seen? He's had a busy career the last few years, mainly in Japan -- maybe he's basing some of that stuff off of what he saw and experienced during his time in Deep South 2000 years ago, you never know. But I agree with @West Newbury Bad Boy: screw that "no war" stuff -- talk some shit!! I want to feel like I'm in fourth grade again.

The Billionaire Tony skits are coming soon.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

More like the kid spending daddy's money.

Uh, that's his money too. If Sam Walton is rich, does that not make his family rich as well? I don't think his dad is passing that wealth down to Jags fans.

Just now, odessasteps said:

I was thinking more how Vince & co would mock him. 

His kids, wife, and son-in-law were all over goddamn TV in prominent positions for two decades. Nepotism might not be the best route to attack.

• Like 2