DVDVR Message Board

AEW - SEPT 2019

RIPPA

I would say that the only realistic way Punk would join AEW would be as an announcer on the TNT show, but they already have like 6 goddamn announcers for one TV show, so that's probably out the window.

Although, if they could do that somehow - announcing "PUNK SIGNS WITH AEW as a commentator" the night NXT does their first live show on USA would be funny as fuck. But I'm petty, so...

8 minutes ago, OctopusCinema said:

All I do is post twitter links now. But this all is so good for me.

Scorpion Tank & Bed of Cactus Deathmatch confirmed.

They have scorpions and cacti in Australia, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Casey said:

I would say that the only realistic way Punk would join AEW would be as an announcer on the TNT show, but they already have like 6 goddamn announcers for one TV show, so that's probably out the window.

I’m not sure I’d even want him back as an announcer. In studio is one thing. In the arena, you’re just risking a giant distraction. 

I demand the city of Tallahassee pay for a Chris Jericho championship parade for this inconvenience!

Imagine a skit where Chris Jericho runs down the people of Tallahassee with his belt over his shoulder and a bottle of cheap champagne in his hand while standing on a shitty makeshift float. All the heat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, S.K.o.S. said:

So... the photo above confirms that they found the belt... but it looks like AEW is trying to draw out the angle a little more.  It's a smart business move, but wow.

Clearly an inside job.

officer_colt_cabana.jpg

15 minutes ago, S.K.o.S. said:

So... the photo above confirms that they found the belt... but it looks like AEW is trying to draw out the angle a little more.  It's a smart business move, but wow.

If they're trying to draw it out, they're doing a bad job of it now, since AEW posted on their Twitter that it was found and thanking the Tallahassee PD.

2 hours ago, S.K.o.S. said:

It’s cool, but very scary to think our US police are upholding kayfabe.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1