DVDVR Message Board

ADVANCED WARNING: Board Reorganization

RIPPA

I will finally get my life back tomorrow as I have a 4 day weekend and it coincides with the start of a new month.

So Friday Night/Saturday morning I will be doing a reorganization of the forums.

Most of this will be contained within the wrestling folders and is basically due to needing to change things due to AEW, NXT, etc...

Please DO NOT start any monthly wrestling threads - I will take care of them as part of this process.

I mean I really should just delete the server and move on with my life but I am an idiot.

RIPPA distracting us all with the wrestling threads as he quietly deletes the horror thread while sitting back and laughing about no longer having to worry about every quasi-horror movie trailer being posted in both threads.

• Haha 1

Start threads for October AND November after you've got it all setup. Message received. (If I do this I will be banished to the forbidden zone. RSPW.)

15 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Will this affect Spider-Man in any way? 

As a result of the board reorganization the film rights for Spider-Man have reverted to Golan-Globus Films.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zimbra said:

As a result of the board reorganization the film rights for Spider-Man have reverted to Golan-Globus Films.

You say that as if that's a bad thing.

We should try to restart Golan-Globus.  Start with a re-release of The Apple.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Casey said:

Theoretical #3 Feds!

Kudos to RIPPA on the new name: Feds just trying to make a buck. Insert a young before buck for lols ;). 

Any other parts getting new descriptions?

Edited by The Natural

Is the reorganization why the ads that show up at the top of every page when I'm looking at the site on my phone, which is the only time I do nowadays, why I'm suddenly seeing a  shit ton of " HATE LIBRELS, ? CLICK HERE", or "THEY'RE GONNA TAKE YER GUNS AWAY ", or "HOW DO YOU FEEL BOUT ILLEAGELS" " ads? 

It says it's based on the sites I visit. I imagine that means Facebook and Twitter. The only others I visit are here and sites to find out about DCW TV.

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

My ads lately seem to be shoes or best buy. 

I get an occasional clothes ad between "IS YOU WORRIED ABOUT YER GUNS BEING TAKDN AWAY?" and " IS THE MEDIA FAIR TO THE KREMLIN CONTROLLED CARROT?" Is it going to PWO occasionally? Cause that'd be hilarious.

It's probably more geographical than anything. I'm getting a lot of Poundstretcher and Topp's Tiles now the MEET ASIAN WOMEN and Mail Oder Russian Brides thing seems to have settled down. Although posting about it might bring them back, who knows.