DVDVR Message Board

2019 Fantasy Football Thread

Dewar

Just now, RIPPA said:

Just to re-visit this - this is 100% happening so thanks for that.

Grr...

Yeaaaah....Trust me, every time I look at the app he's the first team I look at and I kick myself every time.

For what it's worth though, that team is fucking loaded and it wasn't doing that great when the trade was made. Jackson looked good, but not better than Patrick Mahomes good. Landry and Godwin at the time didn't look like they would be the two best or two of the best WR this season. Oh, and he had DJ Chark and Tyler Boyd anyway. For his RBs, Gordon didn't play until week 5 and didn't look that great, Chubb was outstanding, and Lev Bell was Lev Bell on a shitty team.

Even without Jackson and some other QB instead he might still be cruising to the championship just with the WR and RB positions, but Jackson made the team ungodly good.

12 minutes ago, Hail Sabin said:

? That is my Feelings for Julio Jones Right Now! ?

I could have lost today with Edelman not having a good game and Dalvin Cook getting injured, but garbage time Todd Gurley, Darren Waller, and most importantly, Julio Jones saved my ass. Now I'm up 20 points with only the Buffalo defense left vs. my opponent playing New Orleans' defense. If Buffalo holds up, I'm going to make it into my league's finals.

• Like 1

I did everything I could to sabotage Jae by picking up his injured player's backups, and he tried to sabotage himself by getting a goose egg at TE and not playing Jacobs, but it doesn't fucking matter if my team has its worst week of the season. Great timing and all that.

No idea how I am going to pay Victorious, he still doesn't have Paypal but I reckon we will figure out something.

7 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I did everything I could to sabotage Jae by picking up his injured player's backups, and he tried to sabotage himself by getting a goose egg at TE and not playing Jacobs, but it doesn't fucking matter if my team has its worst week of the season. Great timing and all that.

No idea how I am going to pay Victorious, he still doesn't have Paypal but I reckon we will figure out something.

I couldn't change my lineups because I was at my son's wrestling tournament. If I'd been around some reliable wi-fi I would have gotten Njoku out of there. My other tight end scored 15! Ugh. That'll never happen again.

I got scared of Jacobs shoulder though. Even when they said he didn't need surgery I figured they wouldn't work him so hard. But they are the Raiders.

Everything about my weekend was emblematic of my entire season. Great team, start out really well and then...not only nothing, but my opponent surges ahead with fucking Matt Ryan and Julio Jones. 

• Like 1